X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reminder

I’ll just let you decide........
    Attached Files

No longer any concern for me, thank God!! The pipes have been cut and capped!

Comment

This!^^^

Comment

I was lucky. We planned our 3rd and he was born in November. Little man is a trip and enjoys shooting his bow. He is 2 now and believe it or not I was able to hunt more the year he was born than I did when my other 2 were born in August. The way I see it is every year around his birthday will be making hunting trips celebrating!

Comment

Wrap it before you tap it....with a big red bow.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
            No longer any concern for me, thank God!! The pipes have been cut and capped!
            Uhh, 25 years ago my wife had that done. Our son will be 24 in May....

Comment

Could always give this guy a try...

The providers at the Urology Austin Jollyville office treat female urology, male urology and general urology patients. Call 512-231-1444.

Comment

stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                  I was lucky. We planned our 3rd and he was born in November. Little man is a trip and enjoys shooting his bow. He is 2 now and believe it or not I was able to hunt more the year he was born than I did when my other 2 were born in August. The way I see it is every year around his birthday will be making hunting trips celebrating!
                  HAHA same here. Our son was born August 6, I hunted 10 days in Colorado in September, and another 8 days in Montana in November.

This year, no kids coming, and I am only planning on 10 days total, plus hunting during Thanksgiving.

Comment

No worries here my wife has been field dressed !

Comment

No problems here.
                      I'm on nights then. And I don't worry about Sancho either. Wife has been spaded!!!
                      Already getting grandkids here anyways. Guess I should talk to the son-in-laws!!!

Comment

Originally posted by zanemanaggie View Post
                        stupid
                        Spoken like a guy that has already made the mistake possibly.

Comment

Working...
                        X