Anyone use HuntStand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone use HuntStand?

I just downloaded a new app called HuntStand. Seems pretty sweet. You can track sightings/stands and wind direction. You can even print out a high quality map that is waterproof to take with you. It has a free version, but I paid the $25 for a year.

A powerful hunting app with mapping, property boundaries, satellite imagery and valuable tools for hunters. Download now for iOS and Android.

About two years now. I liked ScoutLook better until they merged and I was forced to use Hunt Stand, but now that I’ve used it for several months I like it just as well.

Comment

I use it at my SOT. Works great for me.

Comment

HuntWise was added to my list of apps last week. It seems to be the leader in the industry now. I have not used it yet.

Comment

I use it, it can be handy but not enough for me to pay for it.

Comment

I tinker with it some but not much

Comment

I use it on occasions, mainly for quick sun & moon timing.

When going through the features, it gives me a feeling like its an attempt to be data collector. Possibly for their benefit somehow.

And yes, on some occasions I put my tinfoil hat on.

J

Comment

Buddy of mine does to keep track of all his public land set ups seems pretty neat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It's my favorite out of several apps I've tried. I've been using it for a few years now.

Comment

I use it. One of the features I wish they would enable is to allow you to grant editing features to people you share the maps with.

Comment

I use it. Been a great app for 3-4 yrs.

Comment

Been using it for a few years but only for wind direction based on stand locations

Comment

Originally posted by deerplanter View Post
                          I use it, it can be handy but not enough for me to pay for it.
                          Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                          Been using it for a few years but only for wind direction based on stand locations
                          Both of these for me

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Great for planning which stand to hunt, and sunrise sunset times. The best thing I found was marking a blood trail in the dark. I was in some deep brush and would have had a rough nite had i not had it. Flashlight went dead and I used the cell phone light and the app to backtrack to the truck.

Comment

I have used it for 3-4 years. I like it and use it but only the free version

Comment

Working...
                              X