Brenham 3d shoot June 22nd!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brenham 3d shoot June 22nd!!!

The brenham bowmens club is having a shoot this Sunday. First shoot is free. Come out and give it a try.

Can you post directions, location, latest start time, please. Will be in Brenham for a baseball tournament, and might be able to shoot after Sunday morning game. Thanks

Comment

Ttt

Comment

from Brenham
        Hwy 36 north - approx 8 miles
        turning right on FM 390 (heading east) approx 2.7 miles
        turning left on Mayfair Ln (heading north) approx 2 miles
        to dead end gate on left will be open
        drive in to the barns
        (there are not any fences along road but please stay on road and not
        cut across pasture to where everyone is parked)
        just past white barn with red roof will be an open gate
        follow trail to parking area

Comment

Bowmens 3D is having a shoot this Sunday the 22nd at Lampe Ranch. We will start setting up targets at 7:30. The shoot will start at 9 in the morning to try to beat the heat. You might want to bring enough water to stay hydrated.

Guest shoot FREE the first time they come. Tell a friend.

Comment

It is a good group of folks. My fiance and I shoot out there as well. Not sure we'll be there tomorrow though. If you go, they will welcome you openly. If they ask who sent you, just say Clayton or me (Heath). Theyll recognize either one of our names. Im sure Clayton will definitely be out there though since he posted it. Have fun and take cold beer or sodas if you go!

Comment

Glad to see Brenham had something going again. I started shooting 3D when I was a kid at the Brenham Club.

Comment

Yep I'll be there with Jason as usual. My brother is coming and I have at least one more coming as well. It's a laid back fun shoot.

Comment

My boys and I just might hit you all up tomorrow.
                  Whats the address to the range or GPS coordinates

Never mind I know where you all at....just took me a bit....lol

I was going to go to one of the qualifiers but my buds are not going and I don't want to travel by myself
                  Last edited by Camman; 06-21-2014, 12:19 PM. Reason: add on

Comment

We have several places we shoot so you don't get so burned out on one range. It's very laid back shoot with a bunch of good people.

Comment

Extremely laid bacjk. Its always a good shoot. Yall have fun if yall go. I wont be able to make. Need new strings bad off.

Comment

Somehow
                        GPS has me at the Burton city bank
                        looks like we are going to be too late

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
                          Extremely laid bacjk. Its always a good shoot. Yall have fun if yall go. I wont be able to make. Need new strings bad off.
                          Planning to come by after son's game. So if y'all are still going I'll shoot, otherwise just say "hi". Thanks for directions.

Comment

Originally posted by Camman View Post
                            Somehow
                            GPS has me at the Burton city bank
                            looks like we are going to be too late

Those gps aint worth a darn. The place is off 390 on the east side of 36 north of brenham. Way out there on a dead end road. Next time just follow the directions in writing as I doubt that gps would ever get you way out there. Sucks though you got detoured like that....

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
                              Planning to come by after son's game. So if y'all are still going I'll shoot, otherwise just say "hi". Thanks for directions.

I didnt make it out. But im sure somebody will be out there until 1 or so cleaning up and talking.

Comment

Working...
                              X