LifeProof

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LifeProof

just got my lifeproof case for the 4s. Anyone else have one of these rascals? is all the hype true?

i have one

Comment

has it proven itself yet?

Comment

yes. i love mine. i can't wait to try it out on the hot tub and pool this summer.

i use to worry taking it in the boat but have no worries now. in fact it has two holes on the bottom where you could attach a lanyard or float while out on the water.

Comment

I like mine. The door did break about a month in, but they replaced the back half with the door no problem.

Comment

Had one for about 6 months. 2 thumbs up.

Comment

Mine has survived several drops from 5-6 feet. Completely dust proof. I have not tested submersion yet, but it has survived rain soakings Best case I've ever had!

Comment

I love mine and have tested out the water proof feature, just last week I noticed some dust on the inside of the screen which was not there when I put it on. Plan on giving them a call to see if they'll replace it or what

Comment

do any of y'all get the oil spill looking mark on the screen????

Comment

Originally posted by crittergitter View Post
                    do any of y'all get the oil spill looking mark on the screen????
                    That too I just squeeze the sides and it goes away for a little bit

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_hunter89 View Post
                      That too I just squeeze the sides and it goes away for a little bit
                      i push the back of then case on mine. did not know if someone had a better fix.

Comment

I have one love it .....guys at work didnt thank it was water proof ....I filled a bucket with water drop it in and gave it 5 mins told them to call me ....pick it up and started talking .....sold them on it

Comment

Put a anti glare screen protector on under the lifeproof screen= oil spot fixed. Awesome case.

Comment

Originally posted by Floor Man View Post
                            Put a anti glare screen protector on under the lifeproof screen= oil spot fixed. Awesome case.
                            It says on their website to not use a screen protector because it's too tight and won't seal correctly, it says to sprinkle baby powder on the inside of the case to solve the problem.

Comment

Love the case but be warned, the belt clip WILL rub/scratch the screen. Got mine for Christmas, 3 weeks later had Best Buy exchange it (because Lifeproof wouldn't). New one is scratched from belt clip now also, guess I'll just live with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X