Need a Cypress area TBHr help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a Cypress area TBHr help...

I would appreciate it if someone would go, or send their significant other, to the outlet mall in Cypress. My wife recently bought a new favorite work shirt , less than two weeks ago, and her cousin’s dog ripped it today. Unfortunately this particular shirt cannot be bought online, but it is still at New York and company at the outlet mall. Send me a PM if your able to help, and we can work out the logistics and payments.

Cypress. ? Houston area ??

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by ArcheryAssassin View Post
        Cypress. ? Houston area ??

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

She bought it at the outlet mall in Cypress, and called back to verify one was there in her size and color. I’m not sure if all actual New York and Company stores carry it, since it cannot be bought online.

I’m not looking for someone to go way out of there way.

Comment

Originally posted by TallTexan View Post
          She bought it at the outlet mall in Cypress, and called back to verify one was there in her size and color. I’m not sure if all actual New York and Company stores carry it, since it cannot be bought online.

I’m not looking for someone to go way out of there way.
          Seems like any manager worth their salt would make arrangements for y'all to purchase and mail it to ya.

Have y'all asked them?

Comment

If they agree to hold it I'll go tomorrow on my way home ... I live in Cypress and work in Waller. PM with details and I'll be glad to help.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
              Seems like any manager worth their salt would make arrangements for y'all to purchase and mail it to ya.

Have y'all asked them?
              No lie

Comment

Have the store hold it and pm me details. I will grab it tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That's awesome...I love how TBH works!

Not to take away from the thread....but were you in Seattle recently TallTexan?

Comment

I’m gonna pick it up for him tomorrow. Got the info on what he needs

Comment

I believe I have it all worked out. I’ll reach back out if Calfroper doesn’t get the chance to make it by there.

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                      That's awesome...I love how TBH works!

Not to take away from the thread....but were you in Seattle recently TallTexan?

That was not me.

Originally posted by Calfroper81 View Post
                      I’m gonna pick it up for him tomorrow. Got the info on what he needs

I sent you another pm with my phone number.

Comment

Working...
                      X