No announcement yet.

2017 San Angelo area season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doe Patrol with Carmen last night. We still have a ton of deer to kill...
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by The Crippler View Post
      Doe Patrol with Carmen last night. We still have a ton of deer to kill...
      good times!

Comment

Originally posted by 125Dad View Post
        Congrats Jack. Like always you deserve it as much hard work and time you put in to it.

If you ever get bored I need a brush blind just behind my west setup.
        I'm your man!

Comment

Looking forward to hunting Eden in a couple of weeks!

Comment

2017 San Angelo area season thread

Wonder what all the slackers are doing today?[emoji13][emoji23]

Down in my best blind looking for one of two inconsistent mgmt bucks to show up. We are here thru Sat am trying to fill mgmt buck and doe tags before the end of the week.. got a nice doe in front of me now but I'm in a buck mood this afternoon.

Last edited by Smart; 12-12-2017, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Wonder what all the slackers are doing today?[emoji13][emoji23]

Down in my best blind looking for one of two inconsistent mgmt bucks to show up. We are here thru Sat am trying to fill mgmt buck and doe tags before the end of the week.. got a nice doe in front of me now but I'm in a buck mood this afternoon.

This slacker is in bed. [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                Haha...or just do like me and not shoot at anything! lol
                That’s what I normally do haha. This year I’ve got 4 down with my bow and picking up my custom rifle tomorrow that will take down the 5th and final for the year

Comment

This booster cradle add to my blind here in the hole has been greatness. First time hunting down here this year since Flattop was at my other stand. Only lost service once so far. And it quickly regained it. Without it, I'm
                  straight no service.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

15 durra so far with several of our "wait till next year or the next year crew" showing up. Been a fun eventful hunt. Little bit of chasin, a little bit of horn fighting and a lot of corn fighting. They hongry!

Comment

Man you guys act like you actually work during the week when you say you are working[emoji13]

Back in at Seismic ... Booby already here.

Upgraded my status to mgmt deer/doe patrol with 5 hunts left

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Man you guys act like you actually work during the week when you say you are working[emoji13]

Back in at Seismic ... Booby already here.

Upgraded my status to mgmt deer/doe patrol with 5 hunts left
                          Lol!!!

Still think you should sneak up on that “Booby” deer and give ‘em a big squeeze.

Good luck this evening.

Comment

Good luck. Y'all knock down a few slick heads

Comment

Lol thanks fellas.!

Wait is that a nipple?[emoji16]

Comment

Well hell Ive been holding my bow for the last 40 minutes for the Chinese fire drill with no stopping to sit! That was a mini rodeo but the two doe never settled down long enough to get a shot. They were running around trying to get a bite where they could. They only time one stopped was 5-6 yards in front of my blind in the pic. Could have speared her or shot through my window.*

And my camera is up shooting down on that pic she was so close [emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X