No announcement yet.

lymphoma cancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to the dr today. Mentioned I either have an infection or the cancer is spreading. I hope not. I don't think I can't take much more bad news. ��. Waiting for a cat scan now.

Comment

Prayers sent bud!

Comment

GOD Bless!

Comment

Cat scan done. Now to wait. Please let this just be an infection. ����

Comment

Originally posted by J-J Matt View Post
            Very sorry to hear about this and I will keep you in my prayers. As several people have mentioned already, a positive attitude is the only way to beat this and you sure seem to be on the right track there.

Reading your post I saw where you mentioned you haven't had a chance to hunt in the last several years, and that's just too long. I'd like to do something about that. A good friend and I, along with my dad and a few others (some of them TBHers) started a non-profit to take kids and young adults in your shoes on hunts. I'm not sure if your treatment schedule would allow you to do something soon, but we would like to take you on a trophy exotic hunt as soon as your schedule is open and you are feeling up to it. This will be at absolutely zero cost to you. We would just like to help you get your mind off what all is going on and have some fellowship with us at one of my ranches. There a couple of TBHers that we have done hunts for in the past for their kids and family that could chime in on what we do. If you want to PM me your phone number or call/text me any time, I would gladly get you info and get something scheduled. 806 206 3289. As I said, this won't cost you a dime. We cover all travel, hunt, meals/lodging, meat processing and taxidermy for you. You just come and have a good time.

Wow. I don't know you J-J Matt but it would be an honor to shake your hand one of these days. Seeing someone reach out with this kind of incredible gesture makes me proud to be a member of TBH. I am also going to consider booking a hunt at J-J's place. This is powerful stuff.

OS Brandon, keep your chin up and know that many of us are lifting you up in prayer. God will heal you. You just have to buckle down and tough it out.

Comment

Prayers up for you.

PM Sent

Todd

Comment

More prayers for you. Hope it's just an infection!

Comment

Prayer warriors are sending knee mail.

Comment

JJ Matt you make the difference in this world sir. OS Brandon, we will be praying for you brother. Stay strong and have the faith!

Comment

Prayers up for ya

Comment

Prayers sent fo you.

Comment

Praying for you man

Comment

Prayers brother. I can't imagine what you're going through, but stay strong amigo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers brother

Comment

Hang in there, Brandon! Prayers sent for complete recovery.

Kudos to you, Matt, for your very generous and compassionate offer!

Comment

Working...
                                X