Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Houston Astros season thread, Repeat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
    Game over.

Yankees win!!! Yankees win!!! Yankees win!!!!
    YEP. Go Yankees!

Comment

Originally posted by kenfa03 View Post
      Two blown leads by bp lately were’nt all on sipp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Hes an infection the bullpen.
      So yes. Yes they were.

Comment

Correa with the hardest throw ever recorded by an infielder since the inception of stat cast. In general I’m sick of hearing about launch angles, velo, catch probability and such but I found this one interesting. I knew the guy had a canon. Wonder what he could clock off the mound?

Comment

And now Giles is on.

Glad we got Lucky.

Comment

Can Giles save it?

Comment

Astros with a win to start the Boston series. Of course Giles cant complete the 9th without drama.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                Astros with a win to start the Boston series. Of course Giles cant complete the 9th without drama.
                Can you imagine how nice it would be to have a lights out closer?

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                  Can you imagine how nice it would be to have a lights out closer?
                  My freaking heart would appreciate it if nothing else.

Comment

Nice win!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                      I set the over/under at 10 games out of first for the Rangers at the end of April. They came in under at 9.

The Astros have an extremely difficult May schedule coming up. If they play .600 ball during that span it will be amazing. Yanks, Dbacks, A's, Rangers, Angels, Indians, Giants, Indians, Yanks, Redsox. The only team sub .500 is the Rangers.
                      They didnt play .600 ball but did manage .571 for the month of May. They currently stand at .621 which equates to 101 wins.....the exact number they had last year. After Boston the hardest part of the schedule is behind them. They should really be able to rack up the wins between Boston and the All Star break as they face mostly sub .500 teams. After the All Star break there isnt a really difficult stretch in August or Sept. If these guys can stay healthy they will exceed last year's win total. I cant wait to watch tonight's game between Cole and Sale. There may be 1 or 2 strikeouts by those guys. Go Astros!

Comment

Not sure Ive ever seen a guy score from second on a strike out. Speed on the bases is a good thing. Astros 2-0 after one and force Sale to throw 35 pitches as well. Good start!

Comment

Go Stros!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yuli with a power hit to ...well between 3rd base, home plate, and pitcher.
                            Son looked at me with a tilted head...i didnt even look him in the eye and said "i dont care if it worked for him..dont you ever swing at a ball 2 foot outside.."

Comment

Boom dinger

Comment

Springer crushed that one. Sale isnt digging Springer tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X