Harper area 7 point progression

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harper area 7 point progression

Here are a few pictures from last year and this year of the same cull "7" point. Technically this year he is a 9 point because of his brow. Please feel free to age and/or score him. I am hoping my 17 year old gets a shot at him this year.

Picture from last year. I know I have some others but this is the only one I bothered to find.

Pictures from this year.

Are you sure the triple brow deer is the 7 pt? It's g3 doesn't appear to be in the same location on the beam as the 7 pt and also the main beam doesn't look to be the same.

Also, last year's pic looks to be an 8 pt.

Comment

Last years picture looks that way because of the tree behind him. On the brow tine picture I did debate if it was the camera angle of the same buck. Based on other pictures taken around the same time I finally decided it was the same buck but you never know 100%.

-john

Comment

Time for a dirt nap

Comment

107 4 r 5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just hope this one stays a regular at the feeder. My youngest has killed a few deer with her bow but never a buck. She stays real busy with FFA stuff in school so her hunting time is fairly limited. I think he would make a great first buck for her.

-john

Comment

The only thing he has going for him is the split brow....good luck to the young lady taking him down.

Comment

Old enough for a 7. Great first buck. Good luck to her.

Comment

Working...
                X