Africa land grab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Africa land grab

It appears to be taking place contrary to what many on here were saying that it wasn't.
    Its on the Drudge and several other websites.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

For those interested Tucker Carlson is going to be covering this on his show tonight. Fox News at 7:00.

Comment

Just texted my PH that lives and hunts in the Limpopo and he texted back and said he is extremely busy with his hunting business and no problems for him like the news is reporting. Who knows what is real and what is not. I specifically ask him about the problems we are hearing about.

Comment

Its hard to know for sure but I do plan on watching Tucker Carlson tonight to see what information he is getting.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
            Just texted my PH that lives and hunts in the Limpopo and he texted back and said he is extremely busy with his hunting business and no problems for him like the news is reporting. Who knows what is real and what is not. I specifically ask him about the problems we are hearing about.
            I have reached out to several PH out there in the past two days. They both tell me its fake news and not to worry.

Comment

My good friend lives there and states the same, media blowing things out of proportion and what is being said now is nothing new that hasn't already been said. Elections are next year so people are trying to get as many votes as they can.

Comment

Originally posted by MedicineMan7 View Post
                Elections are next year so people are trying to get as many votes as they can.
                Wasnt the current president elected in February of this year? Matamela Cyril Ramaphosa.

Here is a video of him, from today. Today.

President Cyril Ramaphosa is appearing before the National Assembly on Wednesday for his second question and answer session.

The president will answer questions on land expropriation, unemployment, Brics, why the government rushed to sign the Independent Power Producers’ agreements when Eskom has electricity supply at a cheaper price and the review of zero-rated VAT items.

Quote from 2 days ago......

“Many of you as farmers would like access to land. It is necessary that we should do this to give access to those among us that want to work the land‚ so that we can heal this festering wound of the past. The only way to heal that wound is to give land to our people‚” Ramaphosa said.

Even those people who have land are now beginning to realise the injustices of the past
                “It will also bring about stability … We have embarked on a process of accelerated land reform. Some are getting terrified‚ some are even sending false messages abroad … It [land expropriation without compensation] has ignited a vigorous and welcomed debate.

“It has required that we confront the injustices of the past. Even those people who have land are now beginning to realise the injustices of the past

Comment

Looks like even ol Donnie himself is getting involved.

What did Tucker have to say last night?
                  Attached Files

Comment

He basically highlighted the situation and interviewed a guy from the Cato institute that was familiar with the dynamics in that region. The guy he interviewed drew parallels to Zimbabwe and how it was ruined by doing the same thing.

Tucker also stated that he reached out to the state department and was shocked at their response. They provided a written statement that basically said they were operating under the law but it was being monitored.
                    Originally posted by batmaninja View Post

Comment

Wow!
                      I just noticed the time stamp and it only took Trump an hour and a half to respond after Tucker went off the air.
                      Originally posted by batmaninja View Post

Comment

Here is a clip from Tickets show last night.

Comment

South Africans have expressed their views after US President Donald Trump tweeted that he has asked his secretary of state to look into land expropriation and the killing of farmers in South Africa.

Comment

Comment

CNN gave the current president of S A 20min's of uninterrupted air time of playing the race card in response to Trump. S A president is a typical CNN LWL nut case.

Comment

Working...
                              X