This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
    Why in the world would you or anyone root for Notre Dame? Against anyone?

And what has LSU ever done to you? Personally, I still hold the late 60's against Notre Dame.

Geaux Tigers!

Hookem Horns (except against LSU).

Your comment doesn’t make sense. How can you say what has lsu done to someone but then ask why would they root for ND.

What has ND done to you personally??? My guess is nothing.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
      Stilllllllll haven’t heard the details that lead to a VPO. But I’m hearing he is suspended. Won’t play in Rose Bowl.
      ****. He has been killing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        Dear god. That dude was killing it. I am assuming this is some more sexual advance ****.
        Not much on twitter. Many are saying it's nothing UNLESS he violates the order. I'm not a lawyer and I doubt they are either. What a mess.

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
          Stilllllllll haven’t heard the details that lead to a VPO. But I’m hearing he is suspended. Won’t play in Rose Bowl.
          Welp. That's that.

Comment

[ATTACH]886425[/ATTACH]

Comment

Auburn . . I'll always remember the day bama ran out of 5 star LB'S . .

Comment

Casey.... TBH Capital One Bowl Mania group reminder..

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                  Your comment doesn’t make sense. How can you say what has lsu done to someone but then ask why would they root for ND.

What has ND done to you personally??? My guess is nothing.

Sierracharlie out…
                  No sense? Really? Let me provide context so you understand.

BoB is a die-hard Texas fan, who said he would now root for the Irish against LSU in the upcoming Citrus Bowl. As a 50-year fan of Texas -- as well as being an LSU alum and fan -- I have resented Notre Dame's two Cotton Bowl wins against Texas in '70 and '77 since that time. Mentioned as much in the original comment. That any Texas fan could root for ND at ANY time seems beyond the pale to me -- especially BoB. As far as wondering what LSU has done to Texas, 'Horns fans should only smile that we've beaten the Aggies every single time we've played them since they bolted to the SEC.

Please understand all this is put out in good fun, and I'm smiling as I type.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Casey.... TBH Capital One Bowl Mania group reminder..
                    Thanks for the heads up!

It's good to go. Password is bowelhunt...I mean bowlhunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                      Troy winning that game was the best thing to happen to the Tigers!! Hope they can keep the momentum going the rest of this season and next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Losing to Troy is never the best thing for LSU. Now they get to hear, "Remember homecoming 2017 against Troy?" for the rest of their lives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                        Thanks for the heads up!

http://games.espn.com/college-bowl-m...?groupID=11649

....we in it to win it....

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                          Thanks for the heads up!

http://games.espn.com/college-bowl-m...?groupID=11649
                          Thanks - I’m in!

Comment

BoB is a die-hard Texas fan, who said he would now root for the Irish against LSU in the upcoming Citrus Bowl. As a 50-year fan of Texas -- as well as being an LSU alum and fan -- I have resented Notre Dame's two Cotton Bowl wins against Texas in '70 and '77 since that time. Mentioned as much in the original comment. That any Texas fan could root for ND at ANY time seems beyond the pale to me -- especially BoB. As far as wondering what LSU has done to Texas, 'Horns fans should only smile that we've beaten the Aggies every single time we've played them since they bolted to the SEC.

I dont "root" for anyone but Texas. My comment was kinda tongue in cheek due to how bad the other LSU fans on here hate Texas.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I got ya buddy. No worries. And I can agree on stomping a mud hole in the Aggies should make everyone smile!

Just don’t tell my wife.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                I dont "root" for anyone but Texas. My comment was kinda tongue in cheek due to how bad the other LSU fans on here hate Texas.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I completely understand where you were coming from!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Working...
                                X