Garmin or Burris bowsights??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garmin or Burris bowsights??????

Anyone bought and spent the bucks for the Oracle sight from Burris or the Xero A1 from Garmin yet. I am dying to get one and try it, but for the price I just cannot stomach that much.

If you have spent the money, how do you like it?

No, not spending that kind of money, my bow sight works just fine.

Comment

No other comments or no one cares?

Comment

Cheese n rice!! They’re proud of them.

Comment

The only garmin sight I’ve seen installed on a bow failed on its first trial run. Me and the archery shop owner went to go shoot and check out his new sight and it completely froze, wouldn’t even cycle power. Called garmin and they said if you don’t update them they will do this. This was also the first week they were open to the public. Needless to say he boxed up everyone he had and sent them back. He didn’t want someone to be on a trip of a lifetime and their sight malfunction

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtechshooter View Post
            The only garmin sight I’ve seen installed on a bow failed on its first trial run. Me and the archery shop owner went to go shoot and check out his new sight and it completely froze, wouldn’t even cycle power. Called garmin and they said if you don’t update them they will do this. This was also the first week they were open to the public. Needless to say he boxed up everyone he had and sent them back. He didn’t want someone to be on a trip of a lifetime and their sight malfunction
            That is totally understandable!

Comment

Thanks Mudslinger, now you have me wanting one

Comment

I've got the A1i. No issues so far and it ranges quickly and does all they advertise it to do. The problem with them freezing up was fixed with a software update. So far I have not had any problem and have over 1200 shots on it. Deer season will be the real test.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X