Tru Fire release?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tru Fire release?

Tru fire has a pretty good discount on any release they sell for active duty military overseas. I was thinking about taking advantage of this offer but want to know if someone can recommend one of their releases. I do not know how good their product is. I was think about a thumb trigger four finger release or just getting a back up. Any ideas or opinions of their releases?

Thank you,

Kevin

I've had their 3d hunter release for 6-7 years, I like it, no complaints.

Comment

I picked up an edge 4? 4 finger, thumb release, small head.. Just got it to try. At first, I would just take a few shots with it when I practiced. Then more and more I started using it more and getting used to it.

Now I don't even take my Scott wrist release. I'm more accurate with the tru fire.

My advice is the same as was given to me on here. Give it an honest chance. I didn't like it at first. Now I do.

Comment

i have two hardcore max releases and like them a lot. i prefer the hook style release over the caliper as i feel i get a cleaner release.

Comment

Where did you find the offer? Thanks.

Comment

2nd for hardcore max best release ive ever owned

Comment

I have the Tru Fire hardcore extreme. Love it

Comment

I love my hardcore max

Comment

I've been using the tru fire edge fold back for 3 years now and love it.

Comment

I've always shot Scott, but after seeing the hardcore, think I might have to make the switch!

Comment

Thank you for all the responses. I think I will be oreder one for sure.

Originally posted by grinhead24 View Post
                      Where did you find the offer? Thanks.
                      I had heard they offered one so I emailed them and got the information.

Comment

Thanks guys! About to go buy a new release as my 7 year old Cobra gave up the ghost over the weekend. Really leaning toward the TruFire Hardcore Max Foldback.

Comment

Hardcore Max, one in hand and one in pack!

Comment

Working...
                          X