Tyler Club shoot 3/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyler Club shoot 3/10

This Sunday we will have a club shoot. This time, we will be able to set 30 targets! I say we... I mean 'they' because I will be in Georgia.
    Start time 1:30
    Members $10; Non-Members -$15; Kids under 12 shoot for free
    Trophies will be given at the end, and maybe a little something extra if I can get it done before I leave

Classes:
    Open- scope class- max 45 yards
    Hunter- hunting style set-ups - max 40 yards
    Women- hunting style set ups - max 30 yards
    Trad. and Youth (kids 13- 17) - max 25 yards
    Cubs - kids under 12 shoot from whereever they want
    All classes are half known distance (targets 1-15) and half unknown distance (targets 16-30)

Directions:
    From East Loop 323, go east on Hwy 64E about 4 miles, (after second light) turn left onto Adam Henry Road. This is on the same side of the street and right after Carl Owens Body Shop. After turning onto Adam Henry, go about 1/2- 3/4 mile and turn left before the faded red (almost pink) house. Signage is up. Take dirt road to the back.
    If you get to the Oil Palace on Hwy 64, you went too far.

NEWSFLASH!

All participants this Sunday will receive a coupon for a free small sundae from Dairy Queen!

Thank you Dairy Queen!!

Comment

wow!! how cool is that???

Comment

Sounds like a good time. Ill be laid up on a couch somewhere wondering how i ate so much the day before

Comment

Love when the local business community supports archery. See ya at the qualifier.

Comment

Bump for a great time! I have really enjoyed the last two shoots. Stacey have you thought about having a shoot on a day with less than a 80% chance of rain? LOL

Comment

Um.. yeah! That's a great suggestion! I'll work on it for next month

Comment

I have been meaning to tell y'all that if you are on Facebook, please join the Tyler Archery Club group page. We have a fb page but now we have a group page for pictures and news!! Check it out

Comment

ttt

Comment

Working...
                  X