Tooth of the arrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tooth of the arrow

Was recently told about this broad head. Anyone have any experience with them ? According to him they are the best he's used on big pigs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Breezy; 03-21-2017, 05:56 AM.

Tooth of the arrow

Originally posted by Breezy View Post
    Was recently told about this broad head. Anyone have any experience with them ?

I've shot a few pigs with them. They were pretty dang wicked for such a small cut but the 4 blades seemed to do the chore. I quit shooting them cus I was tired of the sharpening process. Was told repeatedly by the mfg. that they were sending a sharpener made just for their head but they never delivered. I moved on.

Last edited by Fishndude; 03-21-2017, 06:02 AM.

Comment

Comment

Never mind... Jeff beat me to it

To me they look like a 4 bladed exodus

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
          I've shot a few pigs with them. They were pretty dang wicked for such a small cut but the 4 blades seemed to do the chore. I quit shooting them cus I was tired of the sharpening process. Was told repeatedly by the mfg. that they were sending a sharpener made just for their head but they never delivered. I moved on.

Cool deal. My bud owns a archery shop down here and I will ask him about that when I go pick them up.

Comment

They only flew well to 40-50 yards for me. Beyond that, I have to use something else. Will probably just use them up on hogs.

Comment

Working...
            X