Originally posted by AdventureBoy View Post
    See there are pigs on sore finger!!!
    So many!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by strigif0rm3s View Post
      So many!

I have honestly never been out there in my 5 years of hunting Granger.

Comment

Originally posted by AdventureBoy View Post
        I have honestly never been out there in my 5 years of hunting Granger.
        They are extra elusive there. Better tasting meat too. Copious amounts of pecans for them there. [emoji6]

Comment

They are extra elusive there. Better tasting meat too. Copious amounts of pecans for them there. [emoji6]

I think the grazing cows scare them away.

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
            Welcome to TBH and welcome to Granger hog hunting; you need to be thick skinned for both!

Keep going and keep posting, many of us are out there quite a bit and you already have the best plan for learning; just go.

If you have facebook look up Granger Ranger Group; it is a closed group so let me know who you are (Rojobeard) and I will let you in.

Don't miss GRXH, you will learn more (and see more) in one weekend than all year!

Somehow I snuck in rat I'm Bradley datsun harrison.... I found the hog liquor bottle!!! Mission excepted by the way ! It will be at the hunt filled with goodness

Comment

Easiest way to post pictures off my phone?

Comment

Originally posted by Rojobeard View Post
                Easiest way to post pictures off my phone?
                Tapatalk app, then connect it to this forum

Comment

Found at Granger

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Tapatalk app, then connect it to this forum

Thank you that's awesome app

Comment

I have a pig pipe layed out there in the San Gabriel unit, your more then welcome to hunt it if you stumble upon it and it still has corn which i haven't been out there in a week. Been trying to make weekly trips to keep baiting and putting boots on the ground. Wont be for another week until i get back out there since I'm in South Texas nilgai hunting!! Ive found quite a few tree stands out there in the san Gabriel unit and ground blinds....does anyone have any issue with my climbing in for a sit if its vacant?

Comment

Originally posted by txhushlife View Post
                        I have a pig pipe layed out there in the San Gabriel unit, your more then welcome to hunt it if you stumble upon it and it still has corn which i haven't been out there in a week. Been trying to make weekly trips to keep baiting and putting boots on the ground. Wont be for another week until i get back out there since I'm in South Texas nilgai hunting!! Ive found quite a few tree stands out there in the san Gabriel unit and ground blinds....does anyone have any issue with my climbing in for a sit if its vacant?
                        Is your pig pipe on the Florida Point, if so it is empty. While stands are personal property, hunting is first come first served on the WMA. So, it is technically legal to hunt another's stand, a lot of us have done it in fact, just use best judgment if the owner shows up and you are in his/her stand.

Comment

Originally posted by txhushlife View Post

Your one of the good guys there’s *******s out there that just steal ur ****!! I had a tree stand and a pig pipe chained up with locks and they still stole it. I’ve seen ur pipe and it was empty FYI THANKS FOR UR KINDNESS[emoji1417]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I know it was prob to warm today but I went and walked the north side of Willis in evening. Saw tons of deer....no pigs... I'm open rest of weekend if anybody wants get together for some hunting... Sunday gonna be very chilly

Comment

Sunday should be food . Might go out with the boy

Comment

yeah its been 2 weeks since ive had a chance to go fill the pipe, ive been pretty solid at keeping it full and dumping some koolaid corn out to try and keep the pigs in the general area! I just don't want to use someone elses stand they took the time to setup and walk up to a stranger in it. I don't mind people hunting my corn piles or anything for the little bit it last as long as everyones pretty gracious and courteous as well! We're all on the same team and i know a lot of people have some sticky fingers.....that's just **** human beings to take someone elses stuff. ill fill the pipe and piles back up next weekend! still in south texas on this nilgai hunt that's kicking my ***. but did manage to smoke 2 big boars yesterday!

Comment

Working...
                                X