Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it all Women ?

Or just mine.

She always asks what I want for supper, I give an answer and then she tells me that's not what I really want and decides to cook something else.
    Why even ask ? This is an everyday conversation we have. I just give random responses now.

Sounds familiar [emoji848]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I have to ask mine what she wants cause she is so particular but she can never give me an answer.

Every day!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

It's a disease they all have. Some are just more ate up with it than others.

Comment

My wife always ask, I just say what ever is easiest

Comment

I think mine asks my opinion just so she can figure out what not to do and it doesn't only apply to food.

Comment

Our house:

All the best,
              Glenn

Comment

Get used to it your always wrong

Comment

My wife usually wants/cooks the same thing as me. It has truly been great finding someone that is so tuned with me.

Comment

You should consider yourself lucky though... If my wife just cooked, I'd eat whatever she made, without complaints.

Most of the time, the conversation starts with "I'm hungry. What do you want to do for dinner?", followed by 10 minutes of frustrating suggestions, and then me either cooking something or taking us out to eat.

All the best,
                    Glenn

Comment

22 years and we still have this conversation. Last night we had it don't matter to me dinner.

Little smokies and mac and cheese. For some reason we always have these on hand.

Comment

Tell her she has 3 guesses what is for supper. Let her make her guesses then always go with the first one!!!

Comment

Have her guess what your making her for dinner, then the first thing she says... you make!!

Same applies to going out to eat.

Good luck!

Comment

Here's one for you, based on that kind of communication.

Open a restaurant that serves the food you like and name it 'Whatever' or 'I don't care.' Ask her what SHE wants for dinner every night.

Profit.

Comment

its all women, a disease/plague really. I do the cooking 90% of the time. I ask at times but already know what will be done. Just makes her feel like I give a rats ***. Same with the kids, they eat what I make when I make it. She will ask my 3 YO what he wants.......shoot me

Comment

Working...
                              X