Suspicious Packages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
    Doesnt look very sophisticated. Who decided to send it in an envelope versus say a box that would make it much harder to detect? Sophisticated to make a pipe bomb, but not enough to conceal it in at freaking all. Who took and released the picture? Seemed like they "leaked" rather fast.

I keep reading that it was a functional device. So what, lets put it on a table in the middle of the office and take a few LDPs, but I am going to get behind the wall of my cubicle first for maximum protection?
    Not a very funny subject, but you definitely got a laugh out of me on that one!

Comment

I bet Liz Warren sent them to get the attention off her failed DNA stunt. Such a "savage" move.

Comment

Since the postage wasn’t voided by the post office, wouldn’t It have been delivered to the mail room in person.... Don’t you think they have security protocols for employees to enter the building?? Cameras, etc... this all stinks....

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          You mean the left-leaning FBI?? You mean THAT law enforement?? Or maybe you're talkin' 'bout the DC PoPo?? Pretty much guaranteed, they won't find anything that leads to anyone associated to the DemoKrauts... If it had been a Right winger, we'd already know that by now...
          Valid point. However, The Secret Service and ATF will be involved in this investigation. As far as I know neither of those agencies have had any past left wing leaning stances.

Comment

[ATTACH]930404[/ATTACH]

Go ahead, think deeply and critically

Comment

I’m gonna bet whoever delivered those bombs (they weren’t mailed). Licked those **** stamps. All the evidence you probably need

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                I’m gonna bet whoever delivered those bombs (they weren’t mailed). Licked those **** stamps. All the evidence you probably need
                Lol! Well, if they did, then they certainly deserve to get caught.

Comment

Originally posted by courtstamper View Post
                  What documented acts by "Leftist" have crossed the line from pursuing a political agenda to treason?

I have no doubt that there has been some ridiculous talk and empty threats. Likely, some of the irrational nut jobs have taken it from speech to action, I just am not recalling any off the top of my head.
                  How about Loretta Lynch and the conversation with Clinton on the Tarmac?
                  How about Holder and Fast and Furious?
                  How about Operation Choke Point?
                  All the dead people in the Clinton wake of events.
                  Those folks were not elected and look at the power they held and what they were able to get away with.

Comment

Some of the latest news is none of these devices were operable. Not sure how reliable this news is.

Comment

Comment

I think this is another left wing ploy to try to make conservatives look bad before elections.
                        This.

Comment

Originally posted by bfrank91 View Post
                          My avatar is what it is so what? I don't support Trump never have never will.
                          I believe avatars here must refrain from being politically motivated.

Comment

The statement put out by Schumer & Pelosi kinda nails my gut feeling with Chew & the others...I think the concern of the border issues ruining & putting the nail of these midterms needed a crisis. I feel the Whitehouse handled it correctly & will be interesting to see how trump handles & alters the rhetoric for the Wisconsin rally.

Nov 6 is going to be a telling chapter. Bizarre political climate to filter through!!

Comment

What is the penataly for delivering a fake bomb to yourself? Pelosi and others are asking

Comment

Most stamps these days are peel-and-stick. No "lick" required.

Comment

Working...
                                X