No announcement yet.

2018 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red Raiders are have a thin 20 run lead on kstate so far. Good way to start the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txarcher View Post
      Red Raiders are have a thin 20 run lead on kstate so far. Good way to start the weekend.

All they are having to do tonight is get a dying quail up in the 30-40 mph gusts and kiss it goodbye. It is supposed to be this way again tomorrow. This might be an amazing offensive weekend for the Raiders. Guns UP!

Comment

Game 2 Aggies..
        Final pitch came at exact same time as Astros final pitch...pretty cool watching both simultaneously

Comment

Horns come back in the ninth to beat the pooners!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            Horns come back in the ninth to beat the pooners!

Good to see them showing some life the last few weeks...

Comment

I’m tired of these blowout wins said no fan ever!
              But really, I need to see Tech in a dog fight and claw out a win or 3 in a 1 run game and really show a will to win, not just when the bats are hot

Comment

Tech comfortably leading KSU 16-2 in the 4th.... making it happen mostly with book rule double

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                  Tech comfortably leading KSU 16-2 in the 4th.... making it happen mostly with book rule double

I’m hoping they’re finding their rythm. The inconsistency up until now has been driving me crazy.

Comment

11th inning walkoff for the Ags to complete the sweep.

Comment

I’m hoping they’re finding their rythm. The inconsistency up until now has been driving me crazy.

Me too... win by 11 one game then can’t manage to get a lead off runner on 3rd with no outs the next....

Comment

Good sweep by the Ags.

Comment

What happen that Childress was kicked out? I turned the game on right after that.

Comment

Red Raiders take the series today 26-6. Looking for the sweep tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                              What happen that Childress was kicked out? I turned the game on right after that.
                              Foster was called for interference sliding into the shortstop on 2nd causing him and Shewmake to be out at 1st and 2nd. Ump also sent Helman from 3rd back to 2nd. I don't know if that was the right call or not but Childress didn't think so! Arguing got him booted

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                                Good sweep by the Ags.
                                Yes sir 3 great games for the ags softball team had a great comeback and walk off in the 7th as well!

Comment

Working...
                                X