No announcement yet.

2017 Houston Astros season thread, "Earn it"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How bou dat! Way to come back today guys to win the series. Stay hot in Cleveland.

Comment

Great win

Comment

Musgrove showed a lot of maturity after he got through the first. I still think he is going to be a nightmare for opposing teams the second half of the season.

Comment

Yeh he did.. admittingly i didnt have a lot of patience with him..but he shut me up.
          Guess that's why my calls to the owner for me to be the manager go unreturned...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Pretty great win. Correa and Little Al hitting the ball well. Really liking this team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great win!

Comment

on to cleveland, let's keep winning

Comment

Originally posted by rattler03 View Post
                  on to cleveland, let's keep winning
                  I'll be there Wed.-Sun. to visit my daughter. Got a pair of tickets for Thursday's game on the front row on the rail at the end of the Astros dugout for $57.00 each. Couldn't believe they were that cheap. You can't get nose bleeds for that price at Minute Maid. Gonna wear my bright orange Altuve jersey and see how many beers I can get thrown at me. Saturday I'm visiting the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Comment

Originally posted by bzzboyz View Post
                    I'll be there Wed.-Sun. to visit my daughter. Got a pair of tickets for Thursday's game on the front row on the rail at the end of the Astros dugout for $57.00 each. Couldn't believe they were that cheap. You can't get nose bleeds for that price at Minute Maid. Gonna wear my bright orange Altuve jersey and see how many beers I can get thrown at me. Saturday I'm visiting the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
                    awesome, hope you enjoy a 'stros win on thursday! I'll keep an eye out for you on the broadcast

Comment

Early start today. Let's keep it going!

Comment

Looking forward to this series. Let's go Stros!

Comment

Big game....Keep it rolling

Need to get on Tomlin early, he hasn't done well

Comment

Fear the beard tonight ...both of them.

Comment

They have to catch up to this guy. He may be on the edges of the plate but good Lord that is BP speed. Ump has definitely been helpful to Tomlin so far.

Comment

How bout the $47 million dollar man

Comment

Working...
                                X