Scott or Tru ball?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scott or Tru ball?

Which release you like better? Which one and why?

Scott all day for me. Have two currently and 4 total. First was a little goose and now mongoose. Comfortable on my wrist. Also had the hand caliper release when I was an archery tech.

Comment

Bass pro blackout is what I use. Their wrist release is a Scott shark and their thumb release (what I shoot) is a trufire hardcore!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tru Ball Titan for me. I have big hands and its has the longest shaft I have found.

Comment

Scott

Comment

Scott !! Little goose

Comment

Scott Shark. It's the only one I have used but I love itvv

Comment

I'd go with Scott. I HAD a "not so" Tru Ball until I broke my nose, glasses, and pride. I want to say it was the "Pro 4?" I got to almost full draw and the release broke, and I punched myself right smack in the middle of my face. Not cool.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Comment

I have been using the Scott Shark for several years and really like it. My son uses a Lil Goose and he really likes it. I havent ever shot the tru-ball so I cant give you a comparison. Just know my Scott is smooth, quiet, and reliable. I really like it.

Comment

Lil goose for me.

Comment

Scott's hard to beat

Comment

I have had two Tru Balls fails. Never going going back.

Comment

Scott Rhino XT. I have 2 TruBalls, The Fang is OK, but the Bone Collector is a caliper style, and has slipped several times and is hard on D loops. I sent it back to the factory, and they fixed it, but I still prefer the Scott. You lose confidence in a release after it slips the d loop several times on a bow with 84 pound draw. And then there is the pain. And the bleeding lip...

Comment

I have used Scott releases for 13 years and I love them. I have had a little goose for a while. I can't offer any opinion on the Tru Balls because I have never used one.

Comment

Scott - Little Goose. Best release I have ever used. It fits my hand well and has a smooth trigger. Have never used a Tru ball so can't comment on it.

Comment

Working...
                              X