Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best bang for your buck on game cameras?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best bang for your buck on game cameras?

Looking to buy a Cam for a lease I just got on and was looking to see what the best bang for your buck would be on cams? Any input is appreciated, let me know pros and cons on all cameras, thanks.

For the price I have been really impressed with Browning cameras, the Strike Force In particular. Relatively inexpensive, takes pretty good pictures and I have been running them year round for several years without a problem. I have others but these have been the best for me.

Comment

Strike Force

Comment

I’ll also throw a vote in for Strike Force. I run 5 without issue...

Comment

Tasco...,

...just kidding. Strike force here, I own 8 of them and the bushnell trophy cam isn’t bad either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Strike Force. $109. Don’t go cheapo in a trail camera. You’ll regret it.

Comment

I run four Browning Strike force and am very pleased with them

Comment

Ill also agree with the Brownings. I have 3 of them I bought maybe 4 or 5 years ago and am pleased with them.

Comment

I just bought 3 of the browning's, Bass Pro had them on sale for $99. I've been pleased with them and they are easy to use. But I'm a moultrie guy. I really like the moultrie's but there is a big difference between some of the models.

Comment

Same here. Strike force

Comment

Strike force with solar panel you will be good to go...
                      Attached Files

Comment

I love my brownings. I have two and they take great photos.

But I bought a Tasco at Walmart for like 30 bucks. Picture quality isn’t amazing. And you won’t get clear night photos out very far. But you know what, the dang thing takes photos and I don’t get the long string of photos every few minutes at certain times of day that I get with the more expensive cameras. AND if some a-hole steals it I’m not out much money. Knock them all you want, but if you want the best bang for your buck and a camera that will take photos when you have animals in front of it I’ve had good luck with them.

Maybe I just got lucky, I don’t know what their quality control is like overall. I’ve had two Moultrie’s and I have had zero luck with them. My stealth cam is super fickle about what SD cards it will take and I’ve been unimpressed with how often it will trigger. I know for a fact it misses animals that are right in front of it.

Just my two cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ain't nothing wrong with Tasco. I have 5 of them paid $28 + tax at Walmart

For that price you can set up two side by side in case one misses the animals

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                            Ain't nothing wrong with Tasco. I have 5 of them paid $28 + tax at Walmart

For that price you can set up two side by side in case one misses the animals
                            Burning 2x the batteries at 1/3rd the duration. Poor choice

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                              Burning 2x the batteries at 1/3rd the duration. Poor choice

Negative ghost rider. The Tasco will only take a pic of about every 3rd animal. This will save battery life

Comment

Working...
                              X