Metal Building:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Metal Building:

Any recommendations on metal building contractors in NE Texas area? Also any ideas on sf price for 30 x 40 with 12 foot walls?

I just used a guy named Craig Carpenter, Would highly recommend him. I did a weld up.

Comment

Should run about $30-35k depending on site prep and location. I just had one built with 15' sides, weld up by a guy out of Madisonville. Very nice work. Just a suggestion the extra eve height doesn't cost much more. If you raise it up to 14-15' you can use the area above for storage or a second story living area.

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by LWolken View Post
          Should run about $30-35k depending on site prep and location. I just had one built with 15' sides, weld up by a guy out of Madisonville. Very nice work. Just a suggestion the extra eve height doesn't cost much more. If you raise it up to 14-15' you can use the area above for storage or a second story living area.
          I can personally vouch for Bar T Construction out of Madisonville

Comment

Last Year Keith Springfield in Springtown built a weld up 20x24 carport for us and he quoted around $15k with the slab for a 30x40 with 10' walls. The price went to $18k this year after the metal price increase. I didn't get into details about slab thickness, or how much it would be to make the walls taller. Our land is pretty flat and one reason he said it would be cheap, because there wouldn't be much lot prep. He did an excellent job on the carport so will probably use him for the shop when I can.

I know we are not really NE Texas and I don't know how far he travels, just sharing the price for comparison purposes.

Comment

I’m in for some info.

Comment

Originally posted by junkmanhunter View Post
                I just used a guy named Craig Carpenter, Would highly recommend him. I did a weld up.
                His name is literally carpenter. Use this man. End thread.

Comment

Working...
                X