No announcement yet.

Cabo- who to fish with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you can go to the marina and fish with anybody there. Tons of fisherman.
    been there multiple times...caught rooster, marlin, tuna, mahi
    cost anywhere from $300 for full day.
    sometimes you just gotta be lucky.
    I don't book w folks online...way to expensive. I like to wing it and get w local....jeremy wade style. haha

Comment

Great thread!! I am headed to Cabo at the end of the month for a wedding and plan on doing some fishing as well. Keep the recommendations coming please.

Comment

I used Pisces when we went in 2016.

Comment

I'm headed there at the end of July and have booked with Pisces. Let us know how it goes.

Comment

renegade mike

Comment

tagged

Comment

I went with Redrum last summer. Really surprised to hook up with a marlin in those rough seas. They sight fish marlin lounging on the surface. On this day, you weren't going to see one unless it was awful close to the boat and lucky for me one popped up close.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
                Last edited by Duckologist; 05-10-2018, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
                  A big Panga fleet in San Jose - just a couple miles to the NE of Cabo. All of the fishing is close in - couple miles off the beach through the entire area. Redrum gets a lot of Gringos but, as mentioned, the Panga fleet is a good fast "wheel and deal" option.

Some excellent surf fishing for Roosterfish up by Cabo Pulmo, just up the bend from Cabo/San Jose on the west bank of Sea of Cortez. High tide, roosterfish slash bait right up against the sand. This is the area where fly rod dudes setup for Roosterfish as well as those who like to cast the long stick surf rod. Hunting along the shoreline - sight casting to explosive roosterfish with big *** topwaters = MUY BUENO MITCH!

If the offshore scene in Cabo is off - roosterfish up by Cabo Pulmo is on - all the time.

Need options - thats them right there for the region.
                  More Panga fishing....https://baja.com/todos-santos/activi...hing-charters/

And afterwards, you can go to Todos Santos for a unique (less touristy) visit to a mexican town.

Comment

Anyone going to be in Cabo the last week of June??
                    Going with the wife and kids.....Looking to fish but my family may not want to go..

If anyone is going to be down there, let me know...

Comment

Tag so I can find it later! When is it too cold to go and enjoy the beach?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Go to Redrum and tell them you want to fish with Felipe in a panga and you won’t be disappointed.
                        I’ve fished with him 5 different times and had a very successful trip every time

Comment

Originally posted by Crazzy View Post
                          Go to Redrum and tell them you want to fish with Felipe in a panga and you won’t be disappointed.
                          I’ve fished with him 5 different times and had a very successful trip every time
                          what the hellnis a panga

Comment

[quote=Krivoman;13366302]what the hellnis a panga

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by nando; 05-10-2018, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazzy View Post
                              Thx for info Crazzy.... Just sent a message of to them asking about Pangas..

May go out by myself on one if no one in the family wants to go with me...

Comment

Originally posted by MasonCo. View Post
                                renegade mike
                                Mike is one crazy guy. He doesn't believe in chairs, chairs are for ladies. We had tuna about jumping in the boat and he screwed with the kites for 30 minutes before he got one up, by that time the tuna were gone. He got ****** and spun one prop off 20 miles out, we landed a striper putting back in and spun the other prop off while docking.

Comment

Working...
                                X