Buck killed in McKinney!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
    I was told close to the McKinney Airport.
    Me too.

Comment

I killed the deer in my avatar in 2001 and tried to keep it hush hush, but my idiot brother sent a pic to a friend and it blew up. I got accused of every hunting violation you can think up in killing it. Best was I killed it at night(illegal) eating out of a feeder(illegal) from the downstairs window of my girlfriends(I'm married) house in a wealthy subdivision.

my boss, Chief of Enforcement (I was a GW then) called to "investigate" it. I told him it was a legal kill and he could KMA.

If I killed another like it I would take it home and not mention it to anyone except family (no pics) LOL

Comment

Not high fence and in the McKinney area but won't say location for the protection of the property.

Comment

Love to see some photos

Comment

Lots of big bucks and mountain lions come from McKinney.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
              Lots of big bucks and mountain lions come from McKinney.
              definitely no shortage of cougars around here, thats for sure.

Comment

Should I post video of this buck with 2 others in velvet?

Comment

Here is a still from the video. Note the double brow tines.[/URL][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by mdmorrow View Post
                    I have knowledge on it but I'm not at liberty to disclose much. I will say that it is a low fence Collin county deer and it is the first deer this fellow ever shot.
                    Wow he's ruined now

Congrats to him

Comment

Like I said. He scored 214 and is a potential state record. Pope & Young is curtly evaluating for record books. Welcome to DFW...LOL

Comment

absolute monster!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SgtRock View Post
                          Like I said. He scored 214 and is a potential state record. Pope & Young is curtly evaluating for record books. Welcome to DFW...LOL
                          I scored the deer personally and he is not 214....Nor did it break 200

Comment

These deer live on COE land and it is illegal to hunt deer on this land. This deer came from private property that adjoins Corps land.

Comment

The information I have came from the next door neighbor of the guy that shot him and they assured me he scored 214 and was being evaluated for Pope & Young. The video I have came from their property and this deer had been coming to their feeder most every day.

Comment

Originally posted by SgtRock View Post
                                The information I have came from the next door neighbor of the guy that shot him and they assured me he scored 214 and was being evaluated for Pope & Young. The video I have came from their property and this deer had been coming to their feeder most every day.
                                Did you not hear what i just said? I Scored the Deer myself, 196 4/8

Comment

Working...
                                X