Montana bound!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Montana bound!

Family is looking to vacation in MT Glacier Nat'l Park. Coming to the green screen brain trust for recommendations of lodging and excursions.

Thanks all.

Glacier is a beautiful park. What time of year are you going? We went to Yellowstone last year. It was awesome.

Comment

Make sure & go to the little towns of Bigfork on Flathead Lake also Whitefish, MT. Whitefish is just north of Kalispell. Enjoy. The huckleberry pie is delicious up there in the summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Most likely July/August. trying to get out of the Texas heat for a week or so. We generally go to Colorado, but want to try something a little different. We will look into Bigfork and Whitefish. Thanks for the recommendations. We get into hiking pretty good and would love some recommendations on that type of thing as well.

Thanks again..

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Verde View Post
          Family is looking to vacation in MT Glacier Nat'l Park. Coming to the green screen brain trust for recommendations of lodging and excursions.

Thanks all.
          XENEK is located a few hours south of the park. If you shoot me the time of year and length of your stay, we can put together a list of "must-do's" while you're up there. Enjoy your trip!

Comment

Originally posted by XENEK View Post
            XENEK is located a few hours south of the park. If you shoot me the time of year and length of your stay, we can put together a list of "must-do's" while you're up there. Enjoy your trip!
            Are you guys in Missoula? I lived in Florence for a while and worked in Missoula. Beautiful country up there and taking my wife and daughte this summer.

Comment

VRBO is your best bet in lodging

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                Are you guys in Missoula? I lived in Florence for a while and worked in Missoula. Beautiful country up there and taking my wife and daughte this summer.
                Hi Sackett - yes, we're located in Missoula. We also have a 2nd warehouse in Plains, where we ship most of our blinds from.

Feel free to swing by if you get to Missoula this summer.
                Take care.

Comment

Guys Thanks for the info. Sent yall some PM's.

Comment

Working...
                  X