Dallas Thieves: 2 bows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dallas Thieves: 2 bows

Brother had two bows stolen in front of my house: old Mathews Q2 and a Mathews "new to him" No Cam: description of no cam below please keep eye out at pawn, craigs list, ebay, etc. wish I could buy him a new one but I am unable to

All Black bow, black / yellow strings, balck stabilizer, in plano bow case

They took his old Mathews Q2 and a new to him Mathew No Cam leaving him with no bow for the season, eats me up because it happened in front of my house when he was doing me solid and looking after my home and dogs saving me $400 or more in boarding dogs

- I am going to check with some local pawn shops but in my experience this is like searching for a needle in a hay stack.

What part of Dallas did this happen in?
    I am on the South side of Dallas (Ellis County) and will keep an eye out at the Pawn Shops & online.

Comment

Lake Highlands. Thanks

Comment

Hate to here. I have a few older bows and a new solo cam. What's his draw length. If one of the older bows will work he can have it. If not he can borrow my solo can. I am not using it now, strictly shotting my stickbow. Let me know. If interested give me a call or pm me. 361-522-6270

Comment

Will keep an eye out as well as watch for listings on FBook and Clist.

Comment

What day was it stolen so I can keep an eye on listing dates.

Comment

Comment

Comment

LH or RH?

Comment

RH Was stolen Saturday night 10/6 or could have been early early Sunday AM 10/7

Thanks Antlers ill look at these.

he is 28.5 draw length.

Comment

Ok probably neither listing above. I'll keep an eye out.

Comment

Those are not them but again thanks Antlers

Comment

Doubt it but never know.

Comment

I heard the bad news. I met your brother last season, did a little work together in Arkansas. I'll be sure to keep an eye out. Hopefully they will turn up and they will catch the pos that stole them.

Comment

If you don' t find them my solo can will work for him. If it will get him hunting, he is welcome to borrow it. All set up and have dozen arrows for it. Goog luck.

Comment

Working...
                              X