sneaky bugger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sneaky bugger

This was hiding in the water meter. He struck at me but missed, after removal from the water meter he was set free. What's the green screens opinion on what he is. I thought coach whip.
    Attached Files

Looks like a heart attack to me, when you open the meter box to find him!

Bisch

Comment

My opinion is that he is the snake that would have made me hit my head on the ground hard had I been standing in your shoes... I don't like those kind of surprises

Comment

Time for moth balls. I just spread 4 boxes around and in our deer camp to stop snakes from coming in.

Comment

I think you are right.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
            Looks like a heart attack to me, when you open the meter box to find him!

Bisch
            Right on the money here no more replies required

Comment

suuuuurrrprise!

Comment

When I walked up to open the box I thought to myself I'd better be careful cause it's that time of year to start seeing snakes. I was thankful it wasn't what I normally find around here. Which would be rattlers!!!

Comment

Don't know what that is but it wouldn't be alive if I were you

Comment

I would have called the city and tell them the meter is broke.....cause I would have shot it all to heck!

Comment

I would of pooped my pants

Comment

I agree with what you did, I'm not much for the hippie approach but after getting my heart rate back down to the normal range I would just entice him to abandon his hole and let him wonder off to eat more rats and lizards. If you don't have to kill it then.....well don't kill it. If it's poisonous, call animal control and support job security.

Comment

Yes whip. Pretty little guy. Def a heart stopper when you don't expect him. Spread some moth balls around it will clear the snakes from the area.

Comment

I will definitely give the moth balls a try.

Comment

I think the moth balls run off what the snakes eat thus they don't come around if there isn't any food to eat. I need to do it at home again. When I got up 2 days ago I had a small garden snake in my bathroom at 0330 not what I wanted to deal with half asleep but nothing like what happened to you.

Comment

Working...
                              X