HBO day lease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HBO day lease

Due to me wanting to hunt on opening day.. and new to the area , not enough time to scout public land to have 3-4 places to hunt.. I found this listing on CG. I did a short search did not pull up much and what was there was not recent.

Being it is opening day should be the best chance.. Any info that is recent would be great.. Or another location that has a proven track record for a good hunt..

Thanks

well I thought that maybe something would come up.. Not sure if nothing is good or bad. but update I called him back and they have 10 stands on the 400 acre's and looking like 6-8 for opening day...

Just no solid current anything that I can find, no game cam pic's, reviews one way or the other.

Comment

If you find something reasonable let me know

Comment

went for a weekend, shot 2 doe, saw deer every sit. Id go again, can you post the link?

Comment

I'd be interested in the link as well.

Comment

random CG search brought it up..

Comment

I was out there this past Friday evening and got a doe. Another hunter saw a big 8 point. I had about 4 doe at the feeder that evening. Going to need a good 4x4 truck to get there. I'm planing on going again nice place

Comment

can someone send me some info on this please

Comment

Call Bill # 8177067242 he runs the lease.

Comment

Im planning on hunting this weekend there......I dont have a 4x4.....is it that bad???

Comment

How many hunters hunt the 400acres? Is it a new day lease? Wouldn't think you would many deer very long day leasing 400 acres especially if up to 10 people hunt it.

Comment

They have 10 stands....only had 4 hunting. Saw deer every sit. Met some great people. If you want catering they are not for you. If want hunting and a place to hunt affordably..well this is your spot. Forgot to add in....zapped a good 8pt.

Comment

Originally posted by BG1934 View Post
                          They have 10 stands....only had 4 hunting. Saw deer every sit. Met some great people. If you want catering they are not for you. If want hunting and a place to hunt affordably..well this is your spot. Forgot to add in....zapped a good 8pt.
                          Cool post a picture

Comment

How?

Comment

Pics

Comment

Working...
                              X