Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anderson stripped lowers

Primary Arms has them for $49

Are these any good or just cheap junk? Or would you recommend something else based on your experience

I bought two.

I even asked the guy at primary arms about them being cheaper than others. He more or less said branding is what raises the prices.

IMO since they are suppose to be mil spec, nothing is different than the name on the side.

Comment

Originally posted by TallTexan View Post
      I bought two.

I even asked the guy at primary arms about them being cheaper than others. He more or less said branding is what raises the prices.

IMO since they are suppose to be mil spec, nothing is different than the name on the side.
      Have you installed the lower parts kit yet, or trigger?

Comment

They go together easy if you asking about fitme to. Good buy

Comment

Buy em up!

Comment

Anderson stripped lowers

Originally posted by mkk View Post
            Have you installed the lower parts kit yet, or trigger?

Not yet, but I also have no worries.

I just wanted to have several backups before November.

I also did the in store pickup, so I could save shipping and transfer fee.

Comment

I've built two of them. Everything fit as it should. Seem to be well made.

Comment

I plan to get at least one of these

Comment

Kentucky Gun Co. has them for 39.99. Bought 3. Guys at work bought more. I built one into a 300 Blackout. shoots fine. Have the other 2 lowers completed. Just deciding on what calibers I want next.

Comment

Originally posted by TallTexan View Post
                    I bought two.

I would agree, if they are machined to proper size of forged 7075 aluminum and then anodized per mil spec that's about as good as you are going to get.

Comment

I've got two. They're as good as any other as far as I can tell.

Comment

They've worked for me but I don't shoot too much.

Comment

No issue at all. Cheaper because it doesn't say spikes or have the punisher or something else on it. Don't think twice about it

Comment

I built a rifle using an Anderson lower. No issues with it.

Comment

Thanks for the replies, gonna go pick up a couple tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                              X