Comment

Originally posted by dwayne View Post
      PM sent.
      Thanks

Javi

Comment

cactusexp on here has a couple left

Comment

Might of found one... Going to meet him and see if we're all going to get along after Dar & I get back from the Caprock..

Thanks

Comment

I guess I lucked out. Mine is a snuggler and couch tater in the house and sleeps all night, don't want to get up in the mornings. Once outside she burns crop circles in the grass all day unless she has a squirrel treed. House training was instant. She always held it and only had one tinkle accident in 2 years. I couldn't ask for a better companion dog that I can take hunting or just ride around in the truck. She is always on the alert to anything strange even if she appears to be asleep. Nothing gets by her attention.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
              I guess I lucked out. Mine is a snuggler and couch tater in the house and sleeps all night, don't want to get up in the mornings. Once outside she burns crop circles in the grass all day unless she has a squirrel treed. House training was instant. She always held it and only had one tinkle accident in 2 years. I couldn't ask for a better companion dog that I can take hunting or just ride around in the truck. She is always on the alert to anything strange even if she appears to be asleep. Nothing gets by her attention.
              They told me that Beagles wouldn't make good companion dogs either... B-Ray and Peyton would rather lay at my feet around the fire or in my lap at home than anything but maybe eat... Sure do miss B-Ray...

I do have a big backyard for them to play in and Dar loves taking the dogs for walks while I'm at work... The stroke took a lot out of me as far as hunting but I still can walk the trails when we camp..
              Last edited by Mike Javi Cooper; 10-19-2017, 06:05 PM.

Comment

We have Lacy pups on the ground right now at 2 weeks old. They are papered and out of hunting/tracking parents.

Comment

I got my lacy from Marty Blanchard at pearl mountain lacys in evant. She has been great

Comment

Working...
                  X