.25-06 Ackley Improved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.25-06 Ackley Improved

Anybody on here reload for a .25-06 Ackley Improved? I am looking for some load data, particularly with 115 or 120 gr Nosler Partition.

I understand they have to be fireformed but i have a ton of 2506ac imp brass if your ever interested. Other than that i cant help.

Comment

i used to shoot a lot of prairie dogs with one. RL 19 and RL22 were always the favorite powders in my gun

Comment

Have a friend that reloads that round, want me to ask him for his info?

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar_HOYT View Post
          Have a friend that reloads that round, want me to ask him for his info?
          I would like to see his data. Thanks!

Comment

Have you looked in the Sierra reloading manual? A far as I know they are the only bullet maker that puts out reloading data for 2506 AI. I looked on line and didn't see a link to data . I've used it as a starting point for 250 AI and 257 Roberts AI. if it will help I'll copy the Data out of Sierra's manual and email it to you - it's a starting point. Since you're looking at Nosler Bullets you might consider the 110 Accubond. I've used it in 25 caliber and it is a very good bullet. I'm a Barnes guy but if I wasn't using them it would be an Accubond.

Comment

Originally posted by 250AI View Post
              Have you looked in the Sierra reloading manual? A far as I know they are the only bullet maker that puts out reloading data for 2506 AI. I looked on line and didn't see a link to data . I've used it as a starting point for 250 AI and 257 Roberts AI. if it will help I'll copy the Data out of Sierra's manual and email it to you - it's a starting point. Since you're looking at Nosler Bullets you might consider the 110 Accubond. I've used it in 25 caliber and it is a very good bullet. I'm a Barnes guy but if I wasn't using them it would be an Accubond.
              All my reloading stuff is down at my brother's in NC, so I'm not sure if we have a Sierra manual. I'm going down this weekend so I'll see. I really want to try a heavier bullet, I had my rifle bored with a 1 in 9" twist so I could shoot the heavier bullets.

Comment

Pm sent.

Comment

Working...
                X