Kaepernick named NIKE spokesman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kaepernick named NIKE spokesman?

Reading all over the internet that NIkE has named Collin Kaepernick as a spokesman for their “Just Do It, even if it costs you everything” campaign. As if I didn’t need a new reason besides “not being comfortable” to buy their product anymore.

If this is how they feel, regarding the disrespect these protests show, I hope they rot in corporate HELL.
    Last edited by Wampuscat; 09-03-2018, 06:01 PM.

Corporate suicide paying that POS for anything........I hope.

Comment

I hope it costs them everything. Oh well, there's plenty of other brands out there.

Comment

nobody cares:

Please post political and non-hunting current events to this forum. Personal attacks and disrespect in posting will not be tolerated.

Comment

Are we to boycott

Comment

I feel like I've heard and read the name Kaepernick an unnecessary amount of times this year.

If it weren't for him being such an *** head I wouldn't even know who he was.

Comment

Yet there are many who will buy their crap and watch their games because it does not matter to them . Well it does offend me . I feel it is a slap in the face of every person who has fought for this country and / or died doing so . This is , even with its faults , the greatest country in the world and I just feel it is wrong to do . This is just my opinion and I`m sure I would never buy their crap anyway just like I don`t watch their games anymore . And THAT`S my right to do so .

Comment

No more Nike for me or my family.

Comment

No more Nike for me

Comment

I don't remember ever buying any of their products, so it don't really impact me; so the hell with them and Kapernick.(sp) give a sh#!T less. screw them and the horse they rode in on!

Comment

Kap Who Cares

Comment

Nike executives must be as useless and stupid as their new spokesperson

Comment

I never bought Nike but this just reaffirms my decision

Comment

Back button.

Comment

I saw this this afternoon and I said "Really". Shaking my head.

Comment

Working...
                              X