X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hushpuppies and clams. Good stuff

Comment

those places are just nasty...

I had to eat at one last January in Atlanta. It was the only place open during a blackout.

It was probably five years since I stopped eating there - the one in Dallas on mockingbird was actually fairly decent...

Comment

Everything fried in same grease.

Comment

We can destroy some John Long Silver's as my brother and I have called it for years. Taco Bell also.

Of course the game for the rest of the afternoon is trying to trick one another into hostile air space.

Comment

I gotta have it a few times a year!

Comment

captain d's will kick long john silvers arse . Better yet catfish king rules

Comment

Everyone loves a good diarrhea thread. I switched to the daily Jack in the box taco paradox.

Comment

Its about twice a year for me. 3 chicken planks, 2 fish, fries, hush puppies and extra crispys. Stomach has zero problems with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
                    Everyone loves a good diarrhea thread. I switched to the daily Jack in the box taco paradox.
                    yessir. 2 tacos for $.99, that's cheap diarrhea right there.

Comment

I did my fast food time as a cook and then asst mger in LJS, during college back in the late 70s. I think it was better back then, I think they went to a healithier oil....I know oxymoron. Ah the stories I could tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
                        Me too! Worked at one while in high school..... Love me some malt vinegar on the cod!
                        Where at? If it was the one on 15th at 75, you probably fed my fat arse. Back then I would order the 10pc family meal and sit down and eat it.

Comment

WOW, 3 pages on LJS?

I gotta say I dont crave the fish... but I do crave the chicken, clams and crunchies! About 1-2 times a year I get my fix.

Comment

I personally liked Captain D's better...

At Tech we ate LJS about once w week, haven't had it since 09 I believe. I've found the catfish at Chicken Express to be new replacement craving/weakness, lol...

Comment

Once a year for me. Sept. 19th. Talk like a Pirate day..and I make sure to ring the bell!..LOL

Comment

Ahhhhh. This just happened.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	145.1 KB
ID:	24370305
                                Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Working...
                                X