Took my bow to Rocky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took my bow to Rocky

After a couple of adjustments (some of them on the shooter's end) and some ridiculing, I'm shooting tighter groups than ever. So if you need an adjustment, attitude, bow or otherwise, go see him. He's the man.

I'll probably take my compound up there in a month or 2 for him to check it out and tell me there's nothing I need to do to it! I got 18 recurve arrows still so that should let me miss plenty of critters for a while! Got fish to catch till middle of November though. Bow probably won't get used till close to Thanksgiving!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My string finally needed a 1/2 twist last week to get peep right. He got it fixed up and checked out. Shoots lights out!

Comment

Where does Rocky work?

Comment

At Mocks gym in Philly

Comment

Originally posted by Louis View Post
            At Mocks gym in Philly
            I see what you did there......LOL

(But, it's Mick's gym, or at least he was the trainer)

Comment

Originally posted by muddyz View Post
              Where does Rocky work?

This^^^ would be very helpful

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by muddyz View Post
                  Where does Rocky work?
                  Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                  This^^^ would be very helpful
                  Lake Fork Archery in Yantis

And he is the shiznit. He can tune a bow just by looking at it...

I need to call him and get some new strings on the old Mathews.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                    My string finally needed a 1/2 twist last week to get peep right. He got it fixed up and checked out. Shoots lights out!
                    I was shooting mine yesterday and was thinking the same thing, string needs a tweak

Plus he can go over it and make absolutely sure that I cannot blame any bad shots or misses on the equipment

Comment

Yeah, dang auto correct on stupid phone jumped in before I could change it and had already hit the post button

Comment

He can get it shooting straight for sure! I don't think he's a sponsor on here. Yall be careful posting this stuff. Lol

Comment

Noted. Thx!

Comment

Cable stretched from yesterday to today. He had it back to BH/ FP same hole in less than 10 minuets!

Comment

Wonder what he charges to wipe all the dust off my compound? I haven't shot it much at all lately! I do need to get his way before too long and let him look it over. Just hate fighting all that Yantis traffic.

Comment

Working...
                              X