X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love spotify. Use it daily

Comment

Listening to it now.

Premium acct lets you download and listen offline. Premium also lets you have unlimited skips and listen to what ever song you want whenever.

Downsides are you can only listen to one acct at a time ($5 more for another access) and no Tool!!! That is a Tool thing in that they won't stream their music.

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
        Listening to it now.

Premium acct lets you download and listen offline. Premium also lets you have unlimited skips and listen to what ever song you want whenever.

Downsides are you can only listen to one acct at a time ($5 more for another access) and no Tool!!! That is a Tool thing in that they won't stream their music.
        Yep. Neil Young said he was taking his music off streaming as well.

Comment

I love Spotify, and you are correct. If you get the premium, you can play your music offline.

Comment

I have been using Spotify for a while now. Got the premium about a month ago so I could download my playlist and use offline while on cruise. Thinking of droping my XMSirrus account and use Spotify instead. Got to where they play same 10 songs on XM and talk to much.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearkat View Post
              I have been using Spotify for a while now. Got the premium about a month ago so I could download my playlist and use offline while on cruise. Thinking of droping my XMSirrus account and use Spotify instead. Got to where they play same 10 songs on XM and talk to much.
              If I listen to radio, it's using spotify. For the past year or so, I really have only been listening to books using audible.com. Man, it's not cheap, but I love it

Comment

Originally posted by sethcros View Post
                If I listen to radio, it's using spotify. For the past year or so, I really have only been listening to books using audible.com. Man, it's not cheap, but I love it
                Not sure if you would like it, but, there are tons of free audiobooks through the librivox program. They will be older books, but literally thousands to choose from. I use a free app on my iphone "audiobooks" to listen to them and have been doing so for years.

Comment

I prefer Pandora because I like randomized radio stations and pandora's seem much better, but I seem to be in the minority. Not sure why.

Comment

I love spotify. It only downloads music when you have a premium account. Even at that it downloads it to the app and not your iTunes. But you can still use it without Internet connection when you do that. If you just have the free account you have to have Internet. I used the free version forever. Then had an offer for 3 months of premium for 3 cents. Which sucks because I did that and now I'm going to love it too much to go back to the free version.

Comment

Originally posted by Balcones_Walker View Post
                      I prefer Pandora because I like randomized radio stations and pandora's seem much better, but I seem to be in the minority. Not sure why.
                      I listen to both, I love pandoras stations and the customizability yet randomness at the same time. But when I'm wanting to listen to one specific artist or song, I go to Spotify. But If i had to give one up, I'd give up spotify.

Comment

Working...
                      X