No announcement yet.

New Year Workout Accountability 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea Rack, I've watched several of his videos. Debating on doing his program next.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Which videos are those? They are not showing up on my phone. Athlean-X has good shoulder videos.

Comment

I'm not even gonna watch! A guy at my gym goes to see a PT ( I think) in San Antonio. Supposedly he is the PT for the Spurs. He said to do lateral raises with your thumbs up rather than parallel or slightly down to keep from hurting your rotator. I've never heard this before, but I'm willing to try.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
          Which videos are those? They are not showing up on my phone. Athlean-X has good shoulder videos.
          They are Athlean-X videos.

Comment

They are Jeff's vids.
            Originally posted by icetrauma View Post

Comment

Back and bi's happening today after work.

Comment

High rep shoulder day

Standing OHP 9x10
                DB lat raises 3x15
                Bent over DB raises 3x10
                1 set 1x15 Lat raises superset bent over raises.

Comment

Traps and lots of shoulders yesterday. Nearly an hour of HIIT today. I was about to throw up at the end of it and for quite sometime afterwards lol.

Comment

I did P90X Plyometrics for the last time today...and I ain't gonna miss it!!

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
                      I did P90X Plyometrics for the last time today...and I ain't gonna miss it!!
                      Out of all the P90X workouts, that one is the worst! A friend of mine borrowed my videos about a year ago. He did the lean option (for a couple weeks), it is not one of the workouts for that program. I wanted him to have to do that one. Lol

Back today. This was the test for arms tomorrow. Everything seemed good. A little tight on one arm rows, but not painful.

Comment

I loves me some gooooood sleep....

Last weekends deer lease escapades left me exhausted the last couple of days. I hit the gym yesterday, but had a very hard time staying awake during a conference. LOL! I hit the sack last night about 9:30, only woke up for a bathroom break once, went right back to sleep and didn't move till the alarm went off at 445 AM. Legs and shoulders today with abs thrown in the mix. Still supersets/giant sets leg extension/lateral raise/standing calf raise, rear delt incline dumbell fly/hack squat/calf raise/ab roller, barbell upright rows/calf raises/hanging leg raises.

Tomorrow will be back, triceps and chest.

Comment

Mainly a cardio day with some light chest & tris

Comment

Got legs to do at some point today. Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
                              They are Jeff's vids.
                              Thanks RR! I stayed up until midnight last night rewatching some of his videos and watching some new ones I hadn't seen. Really leaning towards that program, just don't know if I have all the equipment needed. I've gotten rid of my machine weight station and most of my free weights.

Comment

Did some legs today, and yes I do dead lift with legs. Did some weighted lunges and kettlebell squats. Did dead lift 4x5 at 405lbs and squats 4x5 at 235(nursing some joints).

Comment

Working...
                                X