Need help tuning a bodoodle game dropper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help tuning a bodoodle game dropper

I am getting contact with the nock vane. I have adjusted the rest everyway I know possible but keep getting contact. I have not messed with the tension spring that allows the fins to drop. I am wondering if my nock point on my string needs to be adjusted? I never had this problem with my timber doodle. Any advice would be appreciated.

Is your cock vane straight up or down, if it is, try rotating your nock so sit it's at a bit of angle to give you a little more clearance.

Comment

I have found a smaller diameter arrow, or a lower profile vane is the only fix for that. Blazers and bodoodle a are generally not a good combination, unless you have a fairly small diameter shaft.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
        I have found a smaller diameter arrow, or a lower profile vane is the only fix for that. Blazers and bodoodle a are generally not a good combination, unless you have a fairly small diameter shaft.
        So your saying there is no way to fix the problem other than change canes? Thanks for the reply.

Comment

I shoot the Gamedropper, but not with Blazers. The Game Dropper is NOT a dropaway rest. They named it that because you drop game with it.

Comment

Originally posted by COPPERHEAD View Post
            So your saying there is no way to fix the problem other than change canes? Thanks for the reply.
            What arrows do you shoot? There may be something in a smaller diameter that will work with your blazer vanes and that rest. Like I said I have gold tip 5575 and beman ICS hunters that shoot through one just fine.

Put some spray on foot powder on the rest and see if it is actually the vanes making contact.

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
              Is your cock vane straight up or down, if it is, try rotating your nock so sit it's at a bit of angle to give you a little more clearance.
              I agree (X2)

Comment

Working...
              X