X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A 2nd Middle East peace deal for Trump

I wonder why Obama never tried that....

I mean he had a pen and a phone....

Because Obama would have preferred that the jihadists destroyed Israel. He had no interest in peace for Israel. Hell he sent his own henchmen to Israel to try to swiftboat BB to keep him from being reelected so he could weaken Israel.

Comment

pen out of ink and phone without service I guess.

Comment

Because Obama was a useless pos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

you have to wonder what the HE77 OBama thinks about all of this, how could he never get anything done?
          nothing but pointing fingers and making excuses.

Comment

No one did it before Trump because no one was serious about it before Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
              No one did it before Trump because no one was serious about it before Trump.
              I think you're right. they wanted to keep the pot stirred and the wars going on forever.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                I think you're right. they wanted to keep the pot stirred and the wars going on forever.
                Money money money
                Drama pays......just ask BLM

Comment

big money to be made in war,,,,, and the former ceo of this country was against this country and its people,,,

Comment

pen out of ink and phone without service I guess.
                    Shoulda got himself one of dem Obama phones

Comment

If they don’t give Trump the NPP they might as well throw it in the garbage....

Although after Obama it isn’t worth much anyway

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post

I know Pres. Trump doesn't expect to get it, but he should get it!
                        it's sad that so many in the WORLD are aligned against him.
                        I will be shocked if he gets it.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post

Ironic you should say that. There is an article in The Atlantic stating the opposite, that NPP should be cancelled if it’s given to Trump. Ironic how it was one of Obama’s crowning achievements, now it’s a worthless piece of poo

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                            Ironic you should say that. There is an article in The Atlantic stating the opposite, that NPP should be cancelled if it’s given to Trump. Ironic how it was one of Obama’s crowning achievements, now it’s a worthless piece of poo
                            it's funny how that kind of stuff changes, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                              It’s already a joke.......Obama won it and had not accomplished anything other than being elected.

Comment

Working...
                              X