Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biden Video

Here's one for today.

Crazy how you can find a new one nearly every day. Anyone think if Trump acted like this if it would be on MSM?

Really sad...............

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
      He is a crooked career politician. No sympathy here for "Sleepy Joe". What would be really sad is if this SOB were elected and our world as we know it goes away.

Comment

Where exactly was he going with the "I carry a schedule in my pocket" line ?

The clip starts with him looking down like he is reading off of cards, then he realizes he doesnt have his "schedule in his pocket" before he even puts his hand in his pocket. Who took the schedule out of his pocket before the speech, why did they take his schedule, why didnt they just make a copy of it, where did his staff go ?

At the same event.

Reading from a piece of paper, Biden told a crowd in Michigan that 6,000 military service members had died of covid-19. The actual number is seven.

Comment

Any fool that votes for Joe Biden is actually casting their vote for California Kamala Harris to be your president. If a democrat gets elected the stock market will hit rock bottom. Say goodbye to your retirement fund.

Comment

I found a transcript. The schedule that he carries (but not in the incident where he brought it up) was for military deaths. Which he then proceeded to butcher.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
              Where exactly was he going with the "I carry a schedule in my pocket" line ?

The clip starts with him looking down like he is reading off of cards, then he realizes he doesnt have his "schedule in his pocket" before he even puts his hand in his pocket. Who took the schedule out of his pocket before the speech, why did they take his schedule, why didnt they just make a copy of it, where did his staff go ?

At the same event.

Reading from a piece of paper, Biden told a crowd in Michigan that 6,000 military service members had died of covid-19. The actual number is seven.
              Let's not forget about the 120 million Americans he claims have died of covid...

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                Pathetic is more appropriate

Comment

He lost his staff. lol

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
                    He lost his staff. lol

He loses his rod and he'll have no "comfort"! I think he's already toast! And it's gonna be toasty where that sick sapsucker is going!

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                      Any fool that votes for Joe Biden is actually casting their vote for California Kamala Harris to be your president. If a democrat gets elected the stock market will hit rock bottom. Say goodbye to your retirement fund.
                      X2

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                        Yep, Biden will go to the graveyard and Camelot will be president.

Comment

Working...
                        X