Presidential Debates ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
    Covid or fear of covid, the dems will say he will only debate virtually Trump will say face to face or no debate. Dems will blame Trump
    This; and it will backfire on them because those who are already lukewarm for Biden, and those who're only voting Biden because he isn't Trump, will just stay home.

Comment

Saw this yesterday outside Blanco.

Comment

Originally posted by TxKronik View Post

Saw this yesterday outside Blanco.
        Wow, outstanding

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
          Covid or fear of covid, the dems will say he will only debate virtually Trump will say face to face or no debate. Dems will blame Trump
          Bingo

Comment

From what I have seen how in the world is that guy gonna debate Trump. There is no way they let this happen

Comment

Originally posted by Outback77 View Post
              Honestly, I don’t think the debates matter? At this point you either know who you’re voting for or you don’t and and the rest is entertainment value.

Sad but true I’m afraid.

Doubt you’re gonna win anybody over who’s “ on the fence “
              Same here,I would like to see a debate just for the entertainment factor but I don’t see how anyone could truly be “on the fence” when they are no where near each other in policies or which way they want to lead the country.

Comment

Originally posted by huntingfanatic View Post
                From what I have seen how in the world is that guy gonna debate Trump. There is no way they let this happen
                meet hologram Joe.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                  Wow, outstanding

Seems like a good sign to me. I always suspected moderate Democrats could be converted but this proves it.

Comment

Ive fallen and I cant get up? Seems plausible.

Comment

Originally posted by Outback77 View Post
                      Honestly, I don’t think the debates matter? At this point you either know who you’re voting for or you don’t and and the rest is entertainment value.

Sad but true I’m afraid.

Doubt you’re gonna win anybody over who’s “ on the fence “
                      I think the debates will matter. I think a lot of potential Biden voters will simply stay home after they see how pathetic he really is. Everyone of them that stay home is a vote in Trump's favor.

Comment

9 days until the first debate.

When will the excuse come out? I say Sept 25th Biden asks for something stupid.. and cancels on the 28th.

Comment

I think there will be debates. It will be virtual format. Biden will have the questions in advance just like Hillary.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                            I think there will be debates. It will be virtual format. Biden will have the questions in advance just like Hillary.
                            So he'll be reading from notecards and a teleprompter? Good, that will confuse the **** outta him. I can look past his stuttering issue but the two stutterers I personally know have no problem putting together an intelligent sentence. It just takes them a bit sometimes.

Comment

Just today he clamed 200 million have died of the covid............

Joe Biden claimed on Sunday that, by the time he would be done speaking, 200 million Americans will have died from the coronavirus.

Comment

If Sleepy Joe bails, I think Donald needs to go it alone & use the alloted time for a huge MAGA RALLY.

Comment

Working...
                                X