Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No surprise, Houston/Harris county cooking the covid numbers

Hi,

Well it looks like Houston and Harris county are on propagating fear for political gain. i guess they think they can get more Dem votes in the next election.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XggbLjUkXLk"]Humble ISD Board Meeting - COVID Bombshell - YouTube[/ame]

The audio plays ok on my phone but not on computer for some reason...

Any way.. Looks like the state had a backlog on cases to report, finally caught up at later and Harris/Houston decided to count those cases as "new" cases instead of older cases, inflating the number of "new" cases in Houston and as such keeping the city in high alert.
    Like mentioned in the video, we can disagree on how to deal with issues, but you cannot just lie about basic data.

Did you live in Harris Co bc the numbers the local news sends out every day are always very low considering the pop here and there are very few places I run into that are closed. I certainly don't see Harris Co on High Alert= shut down mode.

Comment

It's not so much that stores are closed. But the attempt at scaring people into following their agenda. I have a youth group at church that I usually lead, but guess what, we haven't been authorized to re-open because Harris county is in high alert due to covid!. And several other similar issues. A lot of people afraid of going to church due to this propaganda, etc..

Comment

No surprise, Houston/Harris county cooking the covid numbers

Originally posted by jomw10 View Post
        It's not so much that stores are closed. But the attempt at scaring people into following their agenda. I have a youth group at church that I usually lead, but guess what, we haven't been authorized to re-open because Harris county is in high alert due to covid!. And several other similar issues. A lot of people afraid of going to church due to this propaganda, etc..

There was an article in Bloomberg news about this a awhile back. Another member on here pointed it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by manwitaplan; 09-14-2020, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
          There was an article in Bloomberg news about this a awhile back. Another member on here pointed it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Here it is again....

Comment

I believe it's everyone's personal choice to decide how they want to be involved in the community during the virus. Our pastor decided to do online Sunday services only until further notice. That was the decision for the pastor and I support the decision. That is one scenario of many. Do what makes you feel comfortable. However, reporting fake numbers to further an agenda is criminal at best.

Comment

Working...
            X