Trailer Ramp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trailer Ramp

I found this used trailer a couple weeks ago minus a ramp so this past weekend I got out the chop saw, torch and welding machine!!! I left the expanded metal out of the center to cut down on some of the wind drag. Not sure if it will help but figured since I don't load anything that requires it to have a center it would be worth a shot. Oh and I only had enough expanded metal for the 2 sides

Click image for larger version

Name:	Matt LDP IV.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	90.9 KB
ID:	23831715

Click image for larger version

Name:	aoudad.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	24726261

Nice work, Matt.

I need to do that for mine... but I want it to flip all the way down inside the trailer when not in use.
    Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

It looks good Matt. I made mine 1st one 5ft. It feels like I'm pulling a house.lol. The one that i'm about to build is gonna be 5ft still but hinged in the middle for 2 1/2 ft of ramp when towing. I helped a friend do one and it worked great. Thanks for sharing you handiwork.
      Darrell

Comment

I made this one 3' tall which is plenty long to get my ranger up on. I probably could have done without since the trailer sits low but I like to have the security knowing that stuff can't slide out the back.

Comment

Yep. The only reason mine is so long is for lawnmowers etc. the have really low ground clearance.

Comment

Looks nice!

Comment

Working...
            X