Fast one at caddilac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
    Animals! Seriously though.....why is it so hard to do the job right the first time. Good work ethics are rare these days. Feel your frustration.
    As I used to preach to my troops---"one thing that really pushes my button--folks that don't have time to do it right the first time, but have time to do it over"

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      dang.. that escaladed quick...
      Some people wait years for a pun opportunity like that.

You just won the lottery, brougham.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
        Some people wait years for a pun opportunity like that.

You just won the lottery, brougham.
        I had an alarm set.

Comment

So for the dealership trying to pull a fast one: I bought my wife a ford expedition for mothers day. The local dealership agreed to fix a few small items on the vehicle (no floor mats, chip in windshield, missing AC vent, beat up window trim piece). It was delivered back to her by our salesman yesterday. The window chip was not touched, there are still no floor mats, and the window trim was installed incorrectly leaving screwdriver gouges down to bare metal on the passenger rear door, and somehow they got debris in the window seal rubber leaving scratches in the window tint. Needless to say, we will be taking it back!

Comment

The real problem is the amount of lost time associated with it not being done properly the first time. I can remember.... your truck is ready.. OK, I travel to the dealership, its not ready. We sorry we are going to have it ready for you tomorrow. OK, I will sit home and await your call. 24 Hrs later the phone rings your truck is ready.. OK, I travel to the dealership, its not ready....... repeat

Wilk

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              dang.. that escaladed quick...
              hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by WCI View Post
                The real problem is the amount of lost time associated with it not being done properly the first time. I can remember.... your truck is ready.. OK, I travel to the dealership, its not ready. We sorry we are going to have it ready for you tomorrow. OK, I will sit home and await your call. 24 Hrs later the phone rings your truck is ready.. OK, I travel to the dealership, its not ready....... repeat

Wilk
                Find a dealership that will pick up your car, and leave you a loaner, then reverse the process when it's ready. . They are out there.

Comment

Several issues with going to the stealership, although if you are under warranty you sorta have to. One is, they employ only parts changers (for the most part) that have limited mechanical acumen. Second, they work on commission, so the faster they can wire and duct tape yours together, the quicker they can do the next one. They are trying to bill 15-20 hours a day so they can make fat stacks. I always open the hood when I go to pick mine up........amazing how many times I've found nuts/bolts laying under there and air boxes etc not installed back correctly. It's sad.

Comment

Working...
                  X