Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flock of roadrunners

Comment

Put out some JustOneBite rat poison if their food sorce is gone they will hunt for food somewhere else.

Comment

A couple Maine Coon Cats should do the trick

Comment

I’ve use mothballs for years seems to work. “ their just hard to catch “lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Attend a snake avoidance class..

Comment

i have thought about guineas on my small place , in the woods only 1 mile from village creek i keep my grass cut short when the weather will let me ,, and with two ponds i do occasionally see snakes, some i kill some i let live, the hawks do a great job since they hang around my ponds and a couple of cats that took up residence here... since the cats are hanging around real close i have seen no snakes yet this year...... i expect i will see some when i set my brush pile on fire,,, the 44 with rat shot will be close at hand when i do

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                Attend a snake avoidance class..
                We run our labs thru those,hope we don't ever see if it worked are not! Guess we had a den under the slab,I sprayed gas under the slab and so far we haven't seen any this summer,but copperheads are bad ,they come on the back porch catching June bugs

Comment

Owl Boxes in trees.

They are following food. Rats, Mice and rabbits.

Owls will get rid of these......and the snakes will move on.

Comment

Any updates? Moth balls work for you? I've seen two on my place in the last three weeks and I've got three young kiddos.

Comment

Originally posted by Hillary View Post
                      Id rather have rattlesnakes than I would these dang birds. I had 6 of them and finally just gave them away. They were THE MOST ANNOYING animal on the planet!

Comment

As others are saying....crushed up moth balls. Replenish every few months or more often when there's a lot of rain.

Comment

Cobras

Comment

Put a sign in your front yard that says: "SNAKE-FREE ZONE!"

Signs making something a "free zone" are 100% effective...

Comment

We go to the nearest animal shelter and they usually have barn cats you can adopt for free They are fixed and have shots. There’s a process for acclimating them to stay home, but we just ask for the friendliest barn cat and we’ve never been disappointed and always snake/rodent free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've always wondered if you could string a hot wire really close to the ground if it work

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X