TBH website not secure?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH website not secure?

When I log on using my phone it says website not secure just above the home page. What’s up with that?

It's a security certificate thing. Unless you are making purchases on the website it doesn't really matter if the site has the certificate or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Horn chaser View Post
      It's a security certificate thing. Unless you are making purchases on the website it doesn't really matter if the site has the certificate or not.
      To expand on that....Our Store is through a different server. Any purchases made through there will be secure.

Comment

TBH website not secure?

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
        When I log on using my phone it says website not secure just above the home page. What’s up with that?

No worries. We just gave Hillary all your info.

Comment

I blame Fakebook

Comment

I logged on last night and then I couldn't find my favorite socks this morning. They could be dirty, OR...ORRRR....they could have been compromised due to this site. It's a mystery, really.

Comment

Originally posted by Horn chaser View Post
              Ehh that’s not entirely accurate. We used to advise our clients to add SSL certificates to any commerce page or admin, we now advise SSL on all pages for all sites

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                Ehh that’s not entirely accurate. We used to advise our clients to add SSL certificates to any commerce page or admin, we now advise SSL on all pages for all sites
                Good info. That was the response I had when on another forum. Thanks for adding to it for me.

Comment

TBH is not secure at all. The classifieds have cost me lots and lots of money!

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                    To expand on that....Our Store is through a different server. Any purchases made through there will be secure.
                    I trust Mary.

Comment

Is anything really "secure"?.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
                        Is anything really "secure"?.
                        Digital security seems to be a 1/2 step behind digital criminals. It’s like in the 70’s when nobody locked their doors. Then they got tired of being stolen from and began locking doors. Won’t stop a determined hacker, but it’s a deterrent

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                          Digital security seems to be a 1/2 step behind digital criminals. It’s like in the 70’s when nobody locked their doors. Then they got tired of being stolen from and began locking doors. Won’t stop a determined hacker, but it’s a deterrent

I was just joking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                            I logged on last night and then I couldn't find my favorite socks this morning. They could be dirty, OR...ORRRR....they could have been compromised due to this site. It's a mystery, really.
                            Do you only have one pair of socks?

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                              Do you only have one pair of socks?
                              You can only have one pair of "favorite" socks.

Comment

Working...
                              X