Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SKYPOINT 4G Cellular Camera

SPYPOINT LINK-MICRO Nationwide 4G 10.0 MP Cellular Trail Camera

anyone have any experience with these cameras or any recommendations on similar priced (between $150-200 a unit)?

Thanks as Always.

I have used them and like them. You linked Academy. They will have them on sale mid next week
    Last edited by Rickybobby8; 07-12-2019, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rickybobby8 View Post
      I have used them and like them.
      That company you linked will have them on sale mid next week
      Fify

Comment

Just purchased the Link-Evo from Academy today. On sale for $200. Seemed like a good price to me, but cant speak to how good or bad it is just yet.

Academy also has a $10 off coupon when you spend $50, so i used that to grab the steel security case as well.

Comment

You can get the Spypoint Link Micro for $119 at Academy. There is a online and in-store coupon for $20 off a $100 order.
          So need price would be $99.99

Comment

As an owner of just about every camera i can say spypoint is at the very bottom of cameras. Buy at you own risk but also you’ve been warned

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
              As an owner of just about every camera i can say spypoint is at the very bottom of cameras. Buy at you own risk but also you’ve been warned
              I thought WGI was at the bottom of the game camera barrel

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                I thought WGI was at the bottom of the game camera barrel
                WGI is about 50/50 on not working spypoint is about 70/30 on not working in my experience. Atleast WGI price point justifies their quality spypoint on the other hand doesn’t

Comment

Originally posted by Rickybobby8 View Post
                  You can get the Spypoint Link Micro for $119 at Academy. There is a online and in-store coupon for $20 off a $100 order.
                  So need price would be $99.99
                  I decided for $100 (plus tax) it was worth trying one.

agree with other that WGI, spypoint, and the truth cams my BiL has are not that great.

I've liked my Brownings for the most part, and Bushnell's.

Comment

Originally posted by jmiles95 View Post
                    I decided for $100 (plus tax) it was worth trying one.

agree with other that WGI, spypoint, and the truth cams my BiL has are not that great.

I've liked my Brownings for the most part, and Bushnell's.
                    I pulled the trigger on this too, if they suck, I will return.

Comment

Deal alert (Spypoint Link-Micro)

I picked one up at Academy today for $100. Normally $150, marked down to $120, plus Academy has a coupon behind the counter that they will scan for $20 off if you spend over $100.

I got it hooked up and running pretty easy. So far so good.

Comment

I'm using 4 of them currently. Probably about to own a 5th

Comment

Working...
                        X