Whataburger Sold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JJ Watt is trying to rally Texans and buy back Whataburger. LMAO

Imagine how expensive it's gonna be to eat there after it's been bought and sold twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
      looking forward to the $11.75 Pattymelt combo meal
      Hey, when Bernie wins in 2020, the Burgers will be free and the workers will make a “living wage”.

Its a win-win...right?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        People are weird. Whataburger is the best fast food burger chain out there. Others are close but none are better.

Now those taquitos.......no. the BOB with bacon is greatness. In Texas we have way better breakfast tacos. Everything else at W is good. If a double with cheese and grilled onions and jalapenos is tasteless there is something wrong with you.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        First time I’ve ever agreed with BoB

Comment

Originally posted by hardtner View Post
          First time I’ve ever agreed with BoB
          When did you not agreexwith BoB?

Comment

Go to the Lamarque and Texas City Whataburgers. Then, tell me how great, clean, and awesome they are. That is if you can get waited on and not get shot before your food arrives.

Comment

Sold Out.!!! I'm done.

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
                Chick fila destroys whatabuger. Hands down.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                Yea, a chicken sandwich with some nasty *** old hot pickles on it bleeding into the bread. So good. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                  Yea, a chicken sandwich with some nasty *** old hot pickles on it bleeding into the bread. So good. lol

He must be a chick. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post

First off....order without pickles and add American cheese. Facts are facts and if you ask 100 people, 98 of them are going to tell you the same thing. CFL kills Whataburger in every way. Let me add that I love both places. I eat at one or the other every single day. At Whataburger, a #5 plain and dry (meat/bacon/cheese only) is my favorite burger except for something I’d cook at home. I love the fries also. Im very much a fan of Whataburger, but they just don’t come close to CFL in any category. Certainly not speed, service, or freshness/hot food.....and after that, what’s left?? Price?....my meal at CFL is $6.07 and it’s $8.17 at Whataburger.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
                      First off....order without pickles and add American cheese. Facts are facts and if you ask 100 people, 98 of them are going to tell you the same thing. CFL kills Whataburger in every way. Let me add that I love both places. I eat at one or the other every single day. At Whataburger, a #5 plain and dry (meat/bacon/cheese only) is my favorite burger except for something I’d cook at home. I love the fries also. Im very much a fan of Whataburger, but they just don’t come close to CFL in any category. Certainly not speed, service, or freshness/hot food.....and after that, what’s left?? Price?....my meal at CFL is $6.07 and it’s $8.17 at Whataburger.
                      You sir need to go outside and chop up a chord of wood.

Last edited by Johnny; 06-15-2019, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Yep, it's a chick.

Comment

JJ Watt needs to buy it and call it WATTaburger

Hahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
                            Apples and oranges brother. I love both, but they’re just different.
                            And who the hell eats burgers plain and dry !?

Aside from my 7 year olds.

Comment

Chick Fila, not good.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                                Chick Fila, not good.
                                Really? You don't think so? I guess I'm just not picky. I enjoy a microwaved sandwich from the store. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X