Do yall pay the extra $$ for camo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do yall pay the extra $$ for camo?

You see it all the time. $229 for the black $269 for the camo. Most of the time on range finders, binocs, etc. but they do it for all sorts of stuff.

I personally dont.

I carry a Stainless Steel rifle, and have for a long time. And I have never been busted because of it.

Is it worth the extra 20 - 40 bux to you guys?

No it's not worth it but I do it anyways.

Camo is my favorite color.

Comment

I don't do it. I would rather spend the extra $$$ to upgrade...

Comment

I don't do it.

Comment

Not me, I have spray paint if I want it camo'd that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol Thumper View Post
            Not me, I have spray paint if I want it camo'd that bad.
            x2

Comment

My binoculars are camo. I didn't pay extra for the camo. They usually charged extra for it (Nikon Monarchs) but thy were out of the green at Sportsman's Warehouse and the guy gave em to me at the same price. I'm always afraid to buy pricey camo items. What if you drop your camo rangefinder on your way to the stand and don't realize it????? There goes $300-400 out the window.

Comment

Nope.
                All my camo is free.
                My job gives us vouchers for work cloths and all my cloths just happens to have a mossy oak break up pattern on em. Lol

Spray paint for all my gear.
                Last edited by Mac...; 03-19-2011, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
                  You see it all the time. $229 for the black $269 for the camo. Most of the time on range finders, binocs, etc. but they do it for all sorts of stuff.

I personally dont.

I carry a Stainless Steel rifle, and have for a long time. And I have never been busted because of it.

Is it worth the extra 20 - 40 bux to you guys?
                  Never been busted because of it THAT YOU KNOW OF!

I do occasionally pay for camo for some stuff. Like range finder, binos and such that I use for bow hunting (close range).

Comment

I don't buy anything in camo that will be harder to find if I drop it. Camo knives? Camo flashlights? Why not get some camo car keys while you're at it. And don't get me started on camo underwear - somebody explain that one.

Comment

If I can get it in Camo , I usually do no matter what the cost difference.

I'd camo my trucks, travel trailer and my house if I could afford it .

Comment

What gets me is camo bug shields or window thingys on a red (or whatever color) pickup....lol I dont pay extra for camo, just not that big a deal to me. How many have everything camo and have red and white fletchings on thier arrows in a bow quiver?

Some like it, and that is fine, it just does not do anything for me.

Comment

No, unless its a waterfowl gun because ot the rust protection

Comment

Heck I even drink the camo energy drinks from Realtree

Comment

Not worth the extra money...

Comment

Working...
                              X