Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 220swift View Post
    The guy told me it was 150' and it cost $107. I bet it was really 100'
    Just ran by HD you were looking at the right wire it does come in 150 foot Rolls.

The green plastic fence stuff wasn't there. More metal welded wire or other Plastic mesh could be used as a replacement.

Comment

DIY Mobile Ground Blind - prefab

Nicely done

Comment

Sent OP a pm. Curious about how the roof is made.

Comment

Looks good bobby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great idea!

Comment

Cool idea!

Comment

Originally posted by big_smith View Post
                Sent OP a pm. Curious about how the roof is made.

My roof will be like this except I will only use 3 pieces of pvc. I will add some mesh to bridge the gaps on the sides of the roof. The pvc will be wired to the sides.

Comment

Thanks for posting. I may do something like this as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ballgame View Post
                    this is the plastic sheeting and the plastic fence stuff I use. But the stuff get is dark green and it's only $10 at my home depot. They dont show the one I get online.
                    I don't see where you used the green garden fence. What am I missing??

I just picked up a 50'ish roll of the welded wire for free and I plan on making one of these before deer season.

Comment

Am I missing something? This is cool looking but would a pop up be easier and more portable?.. i would think that cedar would turn light brown in a few weeks when it died making it stand out. maybe a fake christmas tree instead?

Comment

Originally posted by kingranch View Post
                        Am I missing something? This is cool looking but would a pop up be easier and more portable?.. i would think that cedar would turn light brown in a few weeks when it died making it stand out. maybe a fake christmas tree instead?
                        For me I'm wanting to fit myself a couple of my kids, camera equipment and gear inside and since I can get most of the materials for free this is a cheaper more roomy option. Mine will be 8'-9' diameter when finished.

Comment

Working...
                        X